Dental Health Management Solutions

3.8
D. Shane Stevens

1. Cutting Edge

I have been working at Dental Health Management Solutions

Pros

Has the advantages of a small company and a corporation combined. The warm, collaborative and friendly environment of a small company. The opportunity to be seen and display talent as well as move forward in your career, as opposed to a large company where it can take months or years to be noticed. The structure and support of a corporation, health coverage and a variety of benefits as well as effective policies and procedures so that you don't have to waste time constantly re-inventing the wheel.

Cons

Not a great fit for the faint.

Advice to Management

Management are proactive and positive. They look for the best and bring it out. They hold you to a standard that allows you to achieve your full potential. They are realistic and take care of the needs of their employees. They have great options and procedures in place for flex time which allows you time off when you have worked hard or excelled in a task. Keep up the good work!

Dental Assistant

I have been working at Dental Health Management Solutions full-time

Pros

You will have a job

Cons

Does not pay according to qualifications

Advice to Management

I doubt it

DO NOT WORK HERE!

I worked at Dental Health Management Solutions full-time

Pros

It's a job that is in Texas.

Cons

The CEO is extremely unprofessional and narcissistic. The employees are hired on with great energy and the desire to work hard and the management literally SUCKS the life out of everyone. It is the most hostile environment I have ever been in and 97% of the employees would testify to that.

Advice to Management

It's a lost cause.

5. Great people to work with but can be stressful.

I have been working at Dental Health Management Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Convenient location, great group of people to work with, bonuses at the end of the year.Forward thinking.

Cons

Can be very stressful. Alot of policy and procedures, deadlines regardless of what dept you work in, but that is the nature of temp placement anywhere. Pay is a little low compared to demands and requirements. Benefits are not that great but at least its offered.

6. Great place to work.! Fast paced and awesome staff!

Current Employee - Quality Assurance
    Current Employee - Quality Assurance

I have been working at Dental Health Management Solutions full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

It's a fast growing company that always has something in the works to better the company as well as it's employees. You get a chance to know EVERYONE (including the CEO which is not typical) you work with and eventually everyone become like family. The team is upbeat and someone is always there to make your day better...even if it wasn't a bad day! I really apprecate how much this company puts forth for their employees!

Cons

Fast growing company also means a little short handed in some areas and a lot of changes periodically

Advice to Management

Continue to be open with the staff and keep us informed with what is going on.

7. Awesome company and staff

I have been working at Dental Health Management Solutions

Pros

You can work with a great company and people you respect . They work hard to help our military service men and women. Everyone you work with there is very helpful.

Cons

They don't have every state in the south yet. They don't get to use their rv for treatment as much as I would like

Advice to Management

Keep giving your contractors the respect you have always given them

8. Amazing Opportunities, this is an organization that encourages employees who want to develop professionally!

Former Employee - Staffing Coordinator in Cedar Park, TX
    Former Employee - Staffing Coordinator in Cedar Park, TX

I worked at Dental Health Management Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-True concern for the employees on an individual level. -Expansion & Growth -Opportunitites

Cons

A few departments are short staffed.

Advice to Management

Truly understand what the vision and mission statement convey. Understand the obstacles others are facing Follow through with commitments you make.

9. Very rewarding and meaningful!

Current Employee - Military Operations in Cedar Park, TX
    Current Employee - Military Operations in Cedar Park, TX

I have been working at Dental Health Management Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Being able to live within the mission statement is why I stay. I enjoy and take pride in placing the needs of others above my. DHMS fosters an environment that places our customers’ needs first. Next our responsibility is to our client’s, our staff, the community we serve and lastly our shareholders. Another reason to work at DHMS is the work we do has a purpose. That in itself is job satisfaction. We provide top quality dental care to our nation’s military. It’s very rewarding at the end of my work day to know we’ve done something to help the men and women in our services smile bigger and feel good about every single thing they do for in our defense.

Cons

While we have some of the best benefits of any workforce, they are still a little pricey.However, they're getting better every year!

Advice to Management

Live within the Mission Statement, understand the Vision Statement and continue to listen to those who get the job done for you every day!

10. Stable, customer oriented, family like, progressive place to work.

Current Employee - Staff Accountant in Cedar Park, TX
    Current Employee - Staff Accountant in Cedar Park, TX

I have been working at Dental Health Management Solutions part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Only place I have worked where they do book groups, management classes, learning classes of all types all on company time. This company wants you to learn and grow. The CEO puts the customers first. This is a customer oriented business in a time when customer service no longer exists. This company gives back to the community on a large scale. The employees as a whole are close and work hard to make the company what it is today.

Cons

There are times when the CEO's views are not followed by his staff.

Advice to Management

Don't lose sight of the customer no matter how big you get because that is what makes you great.

Get ready for a ride - long hours, weekends, and even if everything goes right - expect management to hammer you.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cedar Park, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cedar Park, TX

I worked at Dental Health Management Solutions

Pros

This company does work nationwide, and does not invest in the longevity of its contractors. Thus it ends up going to internal staff for help, so if you like to travel, this is a great place to work.

Cons

DHMS management is so disconnected from the day to day operations and out of touch with what it takes to get things done, staff is constantly playing the game of being in trouble and staying ahead of management's spot checks.

Advice to Management

A company that is all things tends to be a company that does all things poorly. Decide what it is the company is going to do, and until you are doing that well, focus on only that objective.

RSS Feed </> Embed