Denver Broncos

Pat Bowlen

It was a great experience working for an NFL team and Sports Authority Field

Current Employee - Guest Relations Member  in  Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Guest Relations Member in Denver, CO

Pros

Get to work at all the home games!

Cons

Not a lot of room for growth.

Eye-opening.

Current Employee - Assistant Ticket Manager  in  Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Assistant Ticket Manager in Denver, CO

Pros

Prestige/Pride in who you work for is a big advantage here. The organization as a whole is extremely well run. My boss is fantastic; we have all worked together for so long that we are basically left alone in our individual duties, while still working together as a whole toward our common goals. Freedom of lunch times, etc. No micro-management. Free full gym for every full time employee to use (during or after work) is a great perk! Insurance/benefits are a big plus.

Cons

Salary. Be prepared to work for the love, not for the money. Extremely slim opportunity for advancement. Singular employee recognition/appreciation is not common. They know thousands of people are ready to take your job, so you are mostly seen as just a face and if you've been here awhile, you blend into the crowd and are forgotten.

Re-evaluate salaries every year or so - based on comparable NFL salaries per job title as well as how long employees have been employed here. It is disheartening to see one/two year employees with a lesser job titles start at almost the same salary as someone who has been employed over 7 years.

Wonderful Organization

Current Employee - Assistant Ticket Manager  in  Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Assistant Ticket Manager in Denver, CO

Pros

The organization as a whole is second to none; from the COO down to the janitors, everyone here is treated with respect. Great company atmosphere; most departments are very welcoming and easy to get along with.

Cons

$$! If you're looking to work in sports for the money... look elsewhere. We do it for the love!

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Marketing Promotion Team

Current Employee - Marketing Promotion Team  in  Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Marketing Promotion Team in Denver, CO

Pros

This is a world class organization, the people in the marketing department are amazing. I have formed great friendships with almost all the people I work with and have had some of the funnest times of my life while working here. Also, this looks VERY good on a resume.

Cons

The pay isn't much to write home about, but I'll swap pay for experiences all day.

Go Broncos Ticketing!!

Current Employee - Ticket Agent  in  Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Ticket Agent in Denver, CO

Pros

Professional & 1st Class Organization & Operation, Friendly & Knowledgeable Managers, Free Buffet Lunch on Game Day, Free Uniform Shirts, Relaxed Corporate Culture, Great Group of Co-Workers, Entertainment & Sports Industry, Season Tickets are Sold Out with a 30,000 People Waiting List

Cons

Drunk Patrons, Limited Amount of Work, Usual Inherent Problems with Customer Service Positions, Easy to Forget Training & Procedures Due to Limited Number of NFL Home Games, Not an Environment for People Who Do Not Like Sports

Keep Up The Good Work

Worked for Denver Broncos? Contribute to the Community!