Denver Broncos

Pat Bowlen

It was a great experience working for an NFL team and Sports Authority Field

Current Employee - Guest Relations Member in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Guest Relations Member in Denver, CO

I have been working at Denver Broncos part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Get to work at all the home games!

Cons

Not a lot of room for growth.

pro football

I worked at Denver Broncos as a contractor

Pros

located out in Denver Colorado USA

Cons

high risk for permanent injury

Eye-opening.

Current Employee - Assistant Ticket Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Denver Broncos full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Prestige/Pride in who you work for is a big advantage here. The organization as a whole is extremely well run. My boss is fantastic; we have all worked together for so long that we are basically left alone in our individual duties, while still working together as a whole toward our common goals. Freedom of lunch times, etc. No micro-management. Free full gym for every full time employee to use (during or after work) is a great perk! Insurance/benefits are a big plus.

Cons

Salary. Be prepared to work for the love, not for the money. Extremely slim opportunity for advancement. Singular employee recognition/appreciation is not common. They know thousands of people are ready to take your job, so you are mostly seen as just a face and if you've been here awhile, you blend into the crowd and are forgotten.

Re-evaluate salaries every year or so - based on comparable NFL salaries per job title as well as how long employees have been employed here. It is disheartening to see one/two year employees with a lesser job titles start at almost the same salary as someone who has been employed over 7 years.

Wonderful Organization

Current Employee - Assistant Ticket Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Denver Broncos full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The organization as a whole is second to none; from the COO down to the janitors, everyone here is treated with respect. Great company atmosphere; most departments are very welcoming and easy to get along with.

Cons

$$! If you're looking to work in sports for the money... look elsewhere. We do it for the love!

Marketing Promotion Team

Current Employee - Marketing Promotion Team in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Marketing Promotion Team in Denver, CO

I have been working at Denver Broncos as an intern (more than an year)

Pros

This is a world class organization, the people in the marketing department are amazing. I have formed great friendships with almost all the people I work with and have had some of the funnest times of my life while working here. Also, this looks VERY good on a resume.

Cons

The pay isn't much to write home about, but I'll swap pay for experiences all day.

Go Broncos Ticketing!!

Current Employee - Ticket Agent in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Ticket Agent in Denver, CO

I have been working at Denver Broncos part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Professional & 1st Class Organization & Operation, Friendly & Knowledgeable Managers, Free Buffet Lunch on Game Day, Free Uniform Shirts, Relaxed Corporate Culture, Great Group of Co-Workers, Entertainment & Sports Industry, Season Tickets are Sold Out with a 30,000 People Waiting List

Cons

Drunk Patrons, Limited Amount of Work, Usual Inherent Problems with Customer Service Positions, Easy to Forget Training & Procedures Due to Limited Number of NFL Home Games, Not an Environment for People Who Do Not Like Sports

Keep Up The Good Work