Department for Transport

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Department for Transport Secretary of State for Transport Patrick McLoughlin

Patrick McLoughlin

This is a excellent job!

Transport Officer Ll (Current Employee) Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

ProsHigh salary (about HK$23,283.3/month),This job is very interesting and extremely amazing,also this job work stability is high (because you are not going to be layoff unless you are do something wrong)

ConsThis job sometimes is boring and it sometimes made me feel have big stress because you need to bargain and negotiate with transport operators.

Not very civil service

Coastguard (Current Employee)

ProsWorking to better others lives and protecting people at Sea

Conspoor management not based on competency for role. People who have influence without justification making decisions without operational assessment. Bullying culture which supports managers.

Advice to Senior ManagementRoot out the bullys, instead they have managed to influence new management and have resulted in some poor choices which everyone will have to live with. The Yes man is not always the right person for the job. Have a zero tolerance on bullying instead of protecting them.

Worked for Department for Transport? Contribute to the Community!