Determined Marketing

Updated December 9, 2014
Updated December 9, 2014
4.2

Matthew Jones

Great support, great atmosphere, great group of people to work with.

I worked at Determined Marketing full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The atmosphere is very positive every day. They make it a point not to bring negativity to the office. Every day you get to practice some aspect of sales with your manager and talk about what is happening in the field. Your coworkers are supportive and it truly is a team effort. I had guys close sales for me that I had generated rather than swiping them out from under me. It's friendly competition. We pushed each other to succeed but it's certainly not cuto-throat. Your manager is out there with you on the front lines. Every one starts out on the same level and has equal opportunity to work your way up. You make the sales, you get promoted. I got a 2$/hr raise within a few weeks of working there just because I made enough sales.

Cons

It's hard work. You have to learn how to deal with objections and negative people out in the field. Making it to the top isn't as easy as it may seem. You have to really be committed.

UNBELIEVABLE!

I have been working at Determined Marketing full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I am completely blown away by the amount of professionalism shown in this office and company! The CEO and staff welcomed me in to their "family" with open arms! They give everyone equal opportunity, no one is shown favoritism and the opportunity they are offering here is an unbelievable, once in a lifetime offer! The money is here to be made and their scheduling is very flexible.

Cons

The atmosphere is very fun, exciting, encouraging and motivating so if you like quiet and low key, this may not be the place for you!

Don't change a thing! Keep treating your employees like family! I'm honored to be part of your team! Thank you for the opportunity!

Love it!

Current Employee - Account Manager in Greensboro, NC

I have been working at Determined Marketing part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great atmosphere, high energy, lot's of confidence, and made more in one week than working 40+ plus hours at a restaurant in one month! You get what you put into this job! Best job to take because the opportunity here is endless and the chance to be part of the best marketing firm in the country is amazing! Have to bring your "A" game every day and working with this firm makes it great to stay on top! Student Mentality is the key to success!

Cons

There are no cons with this opportunity of a career!

Keep up the work!

Cult, Brainwashing, Lies, Empty promises, Uncaring, Fake company.

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Greensboro, NC
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Greensboro, NC

I have been working at Determined Marketing full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

You can learn "a little" about sales. Great for sharpening your customer service skills. You will learn about Direct TV and gain some electronics knowledge.

Cons

There are so many bad things to say about this company. Training program, oh wait what training program. No one cares about you. Everyone in the company is broke including the owner. Unstable work schedule, mistakes made on your pay check (always in their favor, of course), huge brainwashing scam, they will suck the life out of you. This is a good place to work if your uneducated, or young and inexperienced. Run and don't look back!

Start caring about people instead of just your personal wallet.

Determined Marketing Response

Dec 1, 2014VP of Human Resources

Although we appreciate your blunt honesty and we are always open to hearing suggestions on improvements we can make, it appears as though you have been tremendously misled on what Determined ... More

One of a kind opportunity.

Current Employee - Account Manager in Greensboro, NC

I have been working at Determined Marketing full-time (more than an year)

Pros

This is a straight forward position that will actually offer you what you're worth. There is no limit to the potential with this company, I've seen it first hand. Anyone with good character and a strong work ethic can change their own life here and the best part is they will teach you how and help you every step of the way.

Cons

I don't consider this a con, but this opportunity is not for the lazy and unmotivated. Work hard and it will pay off.

Thank you for the opportunity, keep doing what your doing, and I can't wait to continue to grow with you.

Determined Marketing Response

Nov 14, 2014VP of Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are thrilled to read your positive comments about the opportunities with us!

Sales Wasn't for Me

I worked at Determined Marketing full-time (less than an year)

Pros

-Earn Experience Fast
    -Advance Fast
    -Earn high wage for hard work

Cons

-Rushed training
    -No "tech training"
    -Work long odd hours 10-7 weekdays 9 - 6 or 7 on weekends
    -Lots of driving to work sites

Good thorough interview process. Give new employees a schedule ASAP!!! I had no schedule my whole first week. Incorporate some tech info in training if you are going to put your employees in shirts labeled "Tech Expert." Develop a document for all employees about the attendance policy and details for who to talk to when they can't make it to work that day.

At Determined Marketing, you're first impression is a great team and family oriented environment!

I have been working at Determined Marketing

Pros

Are you looking for a fast track to success, management, and owning your own business?! If so, you're at the perfect place! Pros to the company are definitely a great work atmosphere, a boss (or manager) who actually cares about your success and future (possibly as much as you do!), and the ability and freedom to make as much money as possible with no strings attached! Work your butt off, and the sky's the limit!

Cons

The only challenges I see being a problem for this opportunity a.k.a. "Job" is people who don't put their full potential into this! This can, will, and does change lives, and futures!

I think management at this company goes above and beyond all expectations of how "business" should be run. The staff is just as equal, if not more involved in making sure each employee has a 110% chance at making it in this business. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to grow and develop as a person, or as a business!

Lots of potential for a successful career for money motivated individuals!

I worked at Determined Marketing full-time (less than an year)

Pros

At Determined Marketing, you determine your success. You can make as much money, or as little money as you want; it will all relate to your work ethic. If you want to start a fast career, and grow in little time, this is the place for you! If you want to become your own boss in as little as six months, give this business a shot! Only you can hold yourself back from being successful.

Cons

You will sacrifice a lot in the beginning (time, family, food) but what successful person hasn't done this to make their way to the top? Work long hours, six days a week, but like I said, sacrifice a little now, for a better future tomorrow.

Find clear goals in employees. More structure in morning/evening atmosphere. Otherwise, excellent business savvy and motivating skills.

Had to Relocate- But Fantastic Opportunity and will be back

I worked at Determined Marketing full-time (less than an year)

Pros

In such a bad economy, It's extremely difficult to find a job that allows such advancement in a minimal time frame. The office environment is welcoming, uplifting (morning meetings are like a good Sunday trip to church for a mental refresh), and inject high levels of positivity that accelerate not only your career performance, but carry through to your personal life. Affirmations picked up in my daily life with these managers taught me the impact of working hard, being a positive person, and getting out of something what you put in. The biggest lesson I learned from the managers at Determined Marketing was that you can work hard, be successful, and still have a blast doing it- as well as maintain a personal life. It is not the employers job to reach out to their employees and actually care about what is going on outside of their performance at work, but here, although their position at the company may be much higher than yours, they take the time out of their day to sit down and give you one-on-one attention to help work through whatever may be surfacing in all aspects of your life. IF you follow the steps proven time and time again, pay attention to your leaders and what they do, you WILL be successful in this field. If you are a driven, motivated person, this is the place for you.

Cons

None. I unfortunately had to relocate for health reasons. When taken care of, I will most certainly be back. I would never look for any other opportunity.

Keep up the good work. You have changed many lives, and I hope you continue your selfless and kind approach to running a successful business.

Amazing Opportunity

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

I have been working at Determined Marketing full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Determined Marketing offered me the opportunity to finally get what I put in. The environment there is so much fun and the management team has been extremely helpful in my training. They are even paying my way to the company vacation in Puerto Rico!

Cons

I don't get to spend as much time with my family as I used to.

Determined Marketing Photos