Dew Software Reviews

Reset
2.2
Dew Software President & CEO Suresh Deopura
Suresh Deopura

Highest standards of ethics and integrity combined with care for employees

Current Employee - QA Manager in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - QA Manager in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Dew Software full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Excellent Clientele Very Ethical High Integrity Excellent pay packages Care for each employee Proactive in terms of marketing Very efficient Excellent career guidance

Cons

Been with them 3 years now and am yet to find one!

Advice to Management

Be the way you are! Thank you for making our careers better and for giving us access to the right opportunities and also for giving selfless career guidance.

May 11, 2014 – President

Thanks for your comments.

An Amazing company to work!!

Current Employee - Manager
    Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Dew Software

Pros

I have been working with Dew Software for couple years. So far it has been a great learning experience. Easy going environment but always fun if you like a challenge. The company is totally focused on one mission: to help people get jobs. The mission provides a great deal of clarity to every type of decision and keeps everyone moving in the same direction. I was recommended to Dew Software by few of my friends and i am glad to be employed by this company.

Cons

I am surprised to see all the negative reviews here.. Makes me believe "people who failed on backstabbing the company might have made the remarks". One person talking about being with the company for 5 years and making bad remarks - You sir are genius. I have one question to you- Why? Why it took 5 years for you to realize? Another review about delayed salary - Really!!! One thing I have noticed with this company "the payment has been always released before due date". They make sure no payments are delayed. Anyway for me it has been a great experience working with Dew. I couldn't be happier!!!

3. good company to work for , with lot of opportunities to learn

Current Employee - Computer Programmer Analyst in Fremont, CA
    Current Employee - Computer Programmer Analyst in Fremont, CA

I have been working at Dew Software full-time (More than a year)

Pros

1) on time salary , no issue with salary ,always on time and given what is promised. 2) support during bench period : give you salary , set up interviews with well known clients 3 ) Company has good records of approved H1b , h1b extension , green card. 4) President 'Suresh Deopura' treats employee as their family member, never make issue with your time -off,etc, I do not know why people have written so bad about him, my personal experience was very good. 5) company always comes up with some training program (mobile tech,salesforce etc )so the employees can add new skills.

Cons

Marketing team needs to improve and do more hard work to market resources aggressively .

Advice to Management

communicate with your employees more often .

5. Great Company and CEO

Former Employee - Security Architect in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Security Architect in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Dew Software full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Friendly CEO and flexible terms. Ready to help and does maximum to help out who depend on company. Specially when gets into problems with Consulate, stamping, H1 filing etc. Other companies either don;t have docs or scared to provide them but not Dew.

Cons

nothing that i can think of, minor things which are nothing compared to other companies

Oct 24, 2014 – President

Thanks for your comments.

6. Awesome company and Management

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Dew Software full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Lots of training to advance your career and live projects with lots of start up and established companies. No issue with H1 Green card as lots of direct client. Excellent office team to take care paperwork. No delay in payroll, GC processing etc. Very friendly Management. Specifically President is very humble and available all the time to help personally and professionally.

Cons

Management should visit us at client site more frequently and keep in touch.

Advice to Management

The current Management team is good so make sure to hire the right people who are willing to take care of the employee.

One of the best consulting company, all negative remarks are manipulated by folks who were caught red handed for stealin

Current Employee - Release Manager in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Release Manager in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Dew Software full-time (More than a year)

Pros

DEW SOFTWARE is a very decent company with good projects with congenial staff. All are very co-operative and always go extra mile to help us. It's like a family. You can talk and meet president after hours, week end etc. Provide lots of training to advance your career growth. There is a campaign by the ex-employee from office asking us to write bad review about the company. They are threatening also so some people may fall prey to them and may write bad reviews. But, you should keep focus to take care of employees with better technology/projects.

Cons

Should hire only reliable people in the office as some people who left has done lots of damage to the company.

Advice to Management

Keep same principle and practice.

8. “Good experience to work with, nice Managers”

Current Employee - QA Tester in Vadodara (India)
    Current Employee - QA Tester in Vadodara (India)

I have been working at Dew Software full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The work culture is great. Plus, the senior folks have always been a more than happy to help. It's a privilege to work at Dew Software.

Cons

I personally did not felt anything downsides at Dew Software.

Advice to Management

Pick the right resource for the right job.

9. Great experience

Current Employee - Software Analyst in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Software Analyst in New York, NY

I have been working at Dew Software

Pros

great opportunity to advance with technology.

Cons

Long hours, very busy, lot to learn in a short time.

Advice to Management

none

May 11, 2014 – President

Thanks for the comment.

10. Great place to Work

Former Employee - Programmer Analyst in San Jose, CA
    Former Employee - Programmer Analyst in San Jose, CA

I worked at Dew Software full-time (More than a year)

Pros

1. On time Salary. Not even a day delay. 2. Success rate of H1 Approval are high. 3. Support during bench time. ( I was paid for 4 months in bench) 4. Insurance benefits are pretty good when compared with other consulting companies. 5. Paid vacations 6. Friendly Management. Employer treats you as friend and solves if you have any problem with your project. 7. Employees can reach him anytime either in person, phone or email. If not reachable, he will make sure to get back to those who tried reaching him 8. Good Contacts and clients. Most of them are long term projects. 9. Good Training programs Your are open to discuss about your rates and salary. What else is needed. People who have written bad reviews are backstabber I think so.

Cons

Nothing for me, because if there is any issues, i can reach Suresh directly and sort it out.

Advice to Management

Management has to arrange more Training. Marketing teams has to be much more aggressive.

Oct 24, 2014 – President

Thanks for the comments. We are arranging more training in latest technology. We have initiated worldclass training at Santa Clara University in Mobile, IOT etc. We are working on Big data, Hadoop ... More

11. One of the best company to work for

Current Employee - Programmer Analyst in Fremont, CA
    Current Employee - Programmer Analyst in Fremont, CA

I have been working at Dew Software full-time (More than a year)

Pros

People respond faster. They care about your carrier and opportunities.

Cons

Should have contacted individuals on timely basis

Advice to Management

Keep it up

Oct 24, 2014 – President

Thanks for the comment. We are working on to get connected with all of you more frequently. I expect next by beginning of next year, will not have this issue. Thanks for the comments ... More

RSS Feed </> Embed