Dew Software

Dew Software President & CEO Suresh Deopura

Suresh Deopura

Great Company and CEO

Security Architect (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsFriendly CEO and flexible terms. Ready to help and does maximum to help out who depend on company. Specially when gets into problems with Consulate, stamping, H1 filing etc. Other companies either don;t have docs or scared to provide them but not Dew.

Consnothing that i can think of, minor things which are nothing compared to other companies

If you are on a visa, you need to be a doormat!

Programmer Analyst (Former Employee) San Jose, CA

ProsStarts off well, they have some good clients

ConsThis company is full of Cons, con artists to be precise. Especially the management.
    1) the management expects you to be a doormat because they are paying you salary. Very unfortunate, but that's how it is
    2) not at all organized. We are in the 21st century and in the silicon valley and the upper management uses excel sheets with wrong formulas to keep track of how much they paid you. Do bear in Mind that these calculations are one-sided. If you ask about them, the answer you will get is
    " you will not understand this". Then why send it in the first place
    3) management is very arrogant. If you go onsite at one of the clients where they have good connections, they will think that they can throw their weight around. Somebody said that they will say things like "I can replace you anytime". That is 1000% true.
    The company President always openly says that he has a $$ relation with managers, so he can throw oit people any time.
    4) no salary hike for 4 years
    5) no respect for your accomplishments

Advice to Senior ManagementRespect people, don't be arrogant

okay to start, but get out while you can

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

Prosdecent clientele; H1 success, decent reputation at client site

ConsI worked here for 2+ years.while i did not experience any issues working at the client site through Dew Software, I had issues communicating with the management.
    I must say that the reason i am giving 1 star is because of the management The President of the company to be specific. he has the audacity to come to the client site and say "I can replace you when I want to. I have even deported people". All I did was ask him for a salary hike. Don't expect transparency when it comes to rates. The management will tell you that you can be on a 75-25 split. But soon you will realize that you are only in maybe in a 40-60 split.
    the company was making good profits because of my engagement, but he dared to say something like that. And I am not a fresher. I have over 15 years experience in the industry. The President always says things like, "You are in this job because of me". What he does not mention is that I am in that project because i cleared 5 rounds of interview.
    the moment you retaliate seeking justice, the management will start spreading false rumors about you that you are not a good resource and that you are a liability to the company.
    once you leave the company, the president will send you an email with an excel sheet, with manipulated numbers that will show that the company has overpaid you. Then to avoid the legalities, he will call you and ask you to return the money in cash.
    Somebody said that management expects a master-slave relationship. i would say that the management expects a master-'silenced slave' relationship.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe thankful that employees go onsite to make your company famous. don't be arrogant.
    be transparent and honest to the employees, they will stay and also bring more business

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great place to Work

Programmer Analyst (Former Employee) San Jose, CA

Pros1. On time Salary. Not even a day delay.
    2. Success rate of H1 Approval are high.
    3. Support during bench time. ( I was paid for 4 months in bench)
    4. Insurance benefits are pretty good when compared with other consulting companies.
    5. Paid vacations
    6. Friendly Management. Employer treats you as friend and solves if you have any problem with your project.
    7. Employees can reach him anytime either in person, phone or email. If not reachable, he will make sure to get back to those who tried reaching him
    8. Good Contacts and clients. Most of them are long term projects.
    9. Good Training programs

Your are open to discuss about your rates and salary. What else is needed. People who have written bad reviews are backstabber I think so.

ConsNothing for me, because if there is any issues, i can reach Suresh directly and sort it out.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement has to arrange more Training.
    Marketing teams has to be much more aggressive.

good company to work for , with lot of opportunities to learn

Computer Programmer Analyst (Current Employee) Fremont, CA

Pros1) on time salary , no issue with salary ,always on time and given what is promised.

2) support during bench period : give you salary , set up interviews with well known clients

3 ) Company has good records of approved H1b , h1b extension , green card.

4) President 'Suresh Deopura' treats employee as their family member, never make issue with your time -off,etc, I do not know why people have written so bad about him, my personal experience was very good.

5) company always comes up with some training program (mobile tech,salesforce etc )so the employees can add new skills.

ConsMarketing team needs to improve and do more hard work to market resources aggressively .

Advice to Senior Managementcommunicate with your employees more often .

Not recommanded

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsSorry... I tried my best to think of one.

ConsHard to communicate with, don't know what they want and doing. Thus, it's a waist of time to you.
    Lack (or lower than ave.) of manner to us.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep on your 'good' work.

May 11, 2014President

Normally I am available after 6 PM to talk all employees. I am always on skype. Should have sent e-mail and I should have called you back. There are other people in the office, at least someone you ... More

Nightmare !!

ProsThere is no positive reason to work. The positive reviews you are posted here on request of the Company.

You will get your salary in time after 45 days of work. Yes in 45 days..

Cons1. Insurance is a joke.
    2. Green Card process is a trap.
    3. No hike in last 4 years.
    4. You are on your own.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up and you will get people like me always...

May 10, 2014President

All full time employees are paid salary up to date. e.g. Salary from 1st the 15th is being paid on 15th. 16th thru end of the month is being paid on last day of the month.
    1.We have Kaiser and
    ... More

Technical recruiter

Recruiter (Current Employee) Coimbatore (India)

ProsGreat to work Awesome place

Consgood environment Great to work Awesome place

Horrible company! please read this review and avoid headache

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosgood clients, good marketing, h1 process success

Cons- main reason for my dissatisfaction is the owner Suresh Deopura. he is worse than dictater, He will not talk professionally, calls people as 'bugger'. He will cut your salary anytime for no reason. he will bargain salary like vegetable vendor.
    he has no manners or respect for employee, looks at them like slave. i am sure all positive reviews are internal people or by himself. he has patented policies that apply only to him especially when we are talking about money.
    - horrible benefits, employer contribution is only $75 for insurance, no 401k

Advice to Senior Managementdon't be greedy, give respect to employee

May 10, 2014President

Contractor is not entitled for benefits. Contractors should ask benefits to their employer. Benefits is only for W-2 employee.

An Amazing company to work!!

Manager (Current Employee)

ProsI have been working with Dew Software for couple years.
    So far it has been a great learning experience. Easy going environment but always fun if you like a challenge.
    The company is totally focused on one mission: to help people get jobs. The mission provides a great deal of clarity to every type of decision and keeps everyone moving in the same direction.

I was recommended to Dew Software by few of my friends and i am glad to be employed by this company.

ConsI am surprised to see all the negative reviews here.. Makes me believe "people who failed on backstabbing the company might have made the remarks".

One person talking about being with the company for 5 years and making bad remarks - You sir are genius. I have one question to you- Why? Why it took 5 years for you to realize?

Another review about delayed salary - Really!!! One thing I have noticed with this company "the payment has been always released before due date". They make sure no payments are delayed.

Anyway for me it has been a great experience working with Dew. I couldn't be happier!!!

Worked for Dew Software? Contribute to the Community!