Dew Software

Great Company and CEO

Former Employee - Security Architect  in  San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Security Architect in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Dew Software full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Friendly CEO and flexible terms. Ready to help and does maximum to help out who depend on company. Specially when gets into problems with Consulate, stamping, H1 filing etc. Other companies either don;t have docs or scared to provide them but not Dew.

Cons

nothing that i can think of, minor things which are nothing compared to other companies

okay to start, but get out while you can

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer  in  San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Dew Software full-time for more than a year

Pros

decent clientele; H1 success, decent reputation at client site

Cons

I worked here for 2+ years.while i did not experience any issues working at the client site through Dew Software, I had issues communicating with the management.
    I must say that the reason i am giving 1 star is because of the management The President of the company to be specific. he has the audacity to come to the client site and say "I can replace you when I want to. I have even deported people". All I did was ask him for a salary hike. Don't expect transparency when it comes to rates. The management will tell you that you can be on a 75-25 split. But soon you will realize that you are only in maybe in a 40-60 split.
    the company was making good profits because of my engagement, but he dared to say something like that. And I am not a fresher. I have over 15 years experience in the industry. The President always says things like, "You are in this job because of me". What he does not mention is that I am in that project because i cleared 5 rounds of interview.
    the moment you retaliate seeking justice, the management will start spreading false rumors about you that you are not a good resource and that you are a liability to the company.
    once you leave the company, the president will send you an email with an excel sheet, with manipulated numbers that will show that the company has overpaid you. Then to avoid the legalities, he will call you and ask you to return the money in cash.
    Somebody said that management expects a master-slave relationship. i would say that the management expects a master-'silenced slave' relationship.

Be thankful that employees go onsite to make your company famous. don't be arrogant.
    be transparent and honest to the employees, they will stay and also bring more business

Avoid if possible

Former Employee - Systems Engineer  in  San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Systems Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Dew Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

Hope I could have written here something.

Cons

Its not a company, family business. Ask for following and you will get to know.
    1. What is employer - employee relationship?
    2. Will I get my W2 if I am in bench?
    3. Who will pay my H1 fee?
    4. What is insurance coverage?

Have a vision for company, treat well to your employees

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Horrible experience

Former Employee - Programmer Analyst  in  San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Programmer Analyst in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Dew Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

For freshers, bachelor whose job chance is slim in market.

Cons

Insurance benefit is almost none, No holidays benefit, salary will be delayed. This is even when you are full time employee. No employer employee relationship. You will be thrown into dark. Sometime company asks to pay H1 fee.

None as there is no real management

Dew Software Response

May 11, 2014President

We have never delayed salary since it's inception i.e. 17 years. We do not charge for H1 fee. sometimes means? All benefits are clearly mentioned in employment letter as well employee hand book.

Worked for Dew Software? Contribute to the Community!