Diagnos-techs Reviews

CEO

1. Great place to work to gain experience

Former Employee - Lab Technician in Kent, WA
    Former Employee - Lab Technician in Kent, WA

I worked at Diagnos-techs full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Great management who really try to work with you to make sure that you excel -Flexibility on your hours once you reach a certain point -Lots of potential growth and upward movement in the company

Cons

-Have to start at the bottom and work up to more responsibilities

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing

2. Great coworkers, poor management

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kent, WA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kent, WA

I worked at Diagnos-techs full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Wonderful, kind, and hard-working coworkers. Interesting work.

Cons

Little incentive for company loyalty. Some member had not received any wage adjustments for over 5 years. Poor benefits. Most of insurance cost are covered by the employee. Eccentric and outrageous company owner. Very verbally abusive to staff at times. Empty promises. I was promised a increase in pay and revision on my job duties. That promise was not kept. I was there for a year and a half. It the short time I was there turn over was very high. Casualties included a whole accounting dept and CFO, HR and several members of customer service and lab.

Great people, low-incentive

Current Employee - Lab Technician in Kent, WA
    Current Employee - Lab Technician in Kent, WA

I have been working at Diagnos-techs full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I love the people I work with. Stimulating conversations, hard work ethics, cordial atmosphere. These people are my friends. The management is approachable and kind. There is space to learn a lot about biochem diagnostics. Great as a first job out of school.

Cons

Seems like there is a history of the management making empty promises to employees concerning benefits/incentives. Blame has shifted to the owner of the business. There is a relatively high turnover rate from several departments (lab, human resources, executives). I don't perceive much stability in my colleagues because of dissatisfaction with pay.

Advice to Management

My advice would be to the owner: partner with the management more and allow them to make decisions about incentives. Hopefully they could create a better working system. They work more closely with employees and know how to incentivize in a favorable way. Decreasing dissatisfaction will win loyalty of employees and be more sustainable for your business and profits.

RSS Feed </> Embed