Dialogue Marketing

Dialogue Marketing Reviews

Updated Jul 4, 2014

Peter Schmitt

Decent employment.

Sales Agent (Former Employee)
    American Fork, UT

ProsManagement is helpful and kind, if not over-busy.

ConsClient I was working with was a brand new start-up and so had all the usual bumps and readjustments that needed to be negotiated, sometimes on a daily basis.

Regretted ever working for this company

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
    American Fork, UT

ProsTo be honest, I cannot think of anything positive to say about this company. I had busted my tail off working for this place for almost 9 years when they had laid me off, and then made up some ridiculous story saying that I had quit because of harsh working conditions. WHAT A LIE!!!!!!!
    It is really said that this place had to lie to me, as well as The Department of Work Force Service and make me look bad when in actuality it was them that got the egg in their face.

ConsWorking under management that had no clue of what is going on at all. Human Resource Representatives cannot even follow up with their own employees, and not to mention making an employee track down their own benefits when there is a problem that Human Resources should've taken care of.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe honest with your employees and don't make the feel like they are just statistics instead of employees.

Awful

Account Ops (Former Employee)
    Troy, MI

Prosthe company provides training to those that want to advance. anyone could potentially advance and advance quickly. However, once you advance, it appears that you become a target that needs to be removed.

ConsThe company is not loyal to their employees. Management is filled with cut throat types of people. They will steal your idea and fire you before they implement the idea.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you invest in your people, you will have loyal employees. Promote from within. It does not make sense to have non-licensed management on licensed campaigns.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

My worst job experience ever with a horrible company..Lies Lies Lies...You were warned

Insurance Sales (Former Employee)
    Troy, MI

Prosnone! unless you enjoy micro-micro-management by young kids who have no people experience whatsoever..lies about pay scale and how much you can actually make, very secretive management..unpleasant to say the least

Consall job descriptions and pay are lies, very racist company, low pay for work required..just your typical chop shop

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat people with more respect, give them the truth from the start, why lie about comissions and pay before you bring someone in and the have some young kids lie and BS their way out everything that was promised..Dont tell professsionals that they can make 70,000 a year plus when you pay 2 Dollar comissions!
    Thats why you hire the bottom of the workforce and have so much turnover.

Great Place to grow but not a stable company

American Fork, UT

ProsThe people are great and the building environment is fantastic. It pays better than most call centers.

ConsThey are constantly changing your schedule, demoting middle management for "business needs" and it's impossible to keep up with the ever-changing requirements for your scorecards. The manager was basically non-existent, he just hung out with his buddy a lot, so you have to depend solely on the support of the middle management supervisors who are all amazing at their jobs.

Advice to Senior ManagementJob stability is important to employees. My entire employment I was unsure if I would be able to keep my pay rate, my position, my schedule and sometimes even my job. The constant changes made working here unbearable.

No Respect for Long-Term Tenured Employees

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
    American Fork, UT

ProsYou are able to make new friends by being employed there.
    If you are a manager or Supervisor you pretty much get want you want.

ConsNo Respect for Long-Tenured employees that have been there along time.
    Human Resources doesn't care about helping employees with Benefit Issues or other matters. If you want something done you have to do it yourself.
    Managers and Supervisors act immature and don't know what they are doing most of the time.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease be aware of what is going on within the company and ensure that loyal employees are treated with respect and dignity.

bad experience overall

Software Developer (Former Employee)
    Orem, UT

ProsThey do good work for their clients. They treated me right and were friendly at first, and complimented me on my work. But then...

Cons...one day, just after completing a record amount of client templates and receiving many pats on the back for it, they called me in and told me I was terminated. When I asked why, they wouldn't tell me. "That's just the way we do things here," Becky Denna answered. Months later, I saw a blog on which she touted the "family atmosphere around here" or some such nonsense. I bet you can guess what I immediately jumped on and wrote.

For the programming work that I do, their pay scale was comparatively low; I basically took the job out of desperation since I needed money and no other offers were coming. I've noticed since then that there is quite a bit of turnover for this position. One other thing that really bothered me was that I needed a cabinet where I could file some documents. They were too cheap to purchase one for me so I volunteered to bring one from home. Imagine how awkward it was when, after being let go, I had to go back the next day and pick it up since it wouldn't fit in the car I had driven the previous day.

Advice to Senior ManagementValue your people; they're not just a commodity you can throw around at will. There's such a thing as the Internet where people whom you stab in the back can come back and tell about it.

Overall I liked the company and management made you feel a part of an extended family.

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
    Auburn Hills, MI

ProsGood management, clean working environment and weekly bonuses

ConsCold co-workers and hours of shift(they wanted you to work 4 or 5 hour shifts for the distance and pay)

Advice to Senior ManagementYou have to share at the bottom not just the top, things are built from the ground up not ground down.

Better than before with room to grow

ProsExcellent Management/HR support in American Fork. Amazing people to work with and great opportunities for development. I really appreciate all the efforts to make the culture great and the new building.

ConsThe recruiting/training department is understaffed for the amount of people working. Michigan doesn't seem concerned with adequately preparing the other sites for success.

Advice to Senior ManagementAllow the amazing people you hired to implement their ideas. If people aren't allowed to use their skills, they look for other places to work.

great work hours

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)

Prosgain 40 hours to become team lead

Conssitting all day learning new things

Advice to Senior Managementno hours cut back

Worked for Dialogue Marketing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dialogue Marketing reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dialogue Marketing CEO Peter Schmitt . All 38 reviews posted anonymously by Dialogue Marketing employees.