Diamond Diagnostics

Diamond Diagnostics Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Steven Kovacs

Fair and good company to work for

Sales (Former Employee)
    Holliston, MA

ProsDaimond has grown for the past eight years and because of this the owners Steven and Peter Kovacs have grown the business well. They focus on quailty and service to all thier customers. Each year their focus was on improviing quailty.

ConsGrowing company , so some growing pains, If I had not moved I would still work there.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore management training

Communistic Dictatorship!!!!

Secretary (Former Employee)
    Holliston, MA

ProsThe company had many nice employees and is ISO certified. Therefore, it was a nice team-based environment to work in and very organized. Very clean offices.

ConsAs the former right hand of the CEO, I had to witness several inappropriate and unprofessional ways of dealing with employees - if at the domestic office or foreign offices. The CEO is very bad tempered and has horrific peoples skills. He would engage in personal attacks and inappropriate emotional out-bursts. The CEO and his brother would constantly impose their extreme religious views on the staff as well as openly campaign their radical political views as Republicans via emails to all employees during election seasons.
    Engineers are extremely underpaid but forced to add more work hours for the same compensation. When talking to employees in private, most of them are severely unhappy at this company but feel "trapped" due to the limited job market.

When employees would leave the company, the CEO would still write emails through their email accounts in their names to avoid the shame of having such a high employee turn-over. The CEO also uses "alter-ego's" and fake names to communicate with clients. He would also communicate in his native language to his hired family members in front of staff. The company in general seems to hire people that are "desperate to get a job" in terms of high age, untrained skills, immigration status or family status - so the CEO can "tyrannize" them easier in their fear of loosing their jobs.

This blog does not have enough space to add all the other cons I could report about Diamond Diagnostics. All I can say is: THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER WORKED FOR!

Diamond Diagnostics a small company that exploits its workers.

Engineer (Former Employee)
    Holliston, MA

ProsIt is a small company. So you would have a personal relationship with every co worker. It was a very family like atmosphere.

ConsIt was a family like atmosphere which meant it was not a professional environment. There was no real training. The turn over rate was amazing with some people quitting after a few days. They gave two weeks of vacation but then told you you had to take a week at Xmas. There was no sick leave and you would have to use your vacation. One of my coworkers had a broken leg and had to use all the vacation time accured.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey insisted I complete my work but would not train me to do it.

Worked for Diamond Diagnostics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Diamond Diagnostics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Diamond Diagnostics CEO Steven Kovacs. All reviews posted anonymously by Diamond Diagnostics employees.