Diamond Resorts

Be The First To
Add Photos

Diamond Resorts Chairman and CEO Stephen J. Cloobeck

Stephen J. Cloobeck

Great Company to Work For!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Las Vegas, NV

ProsThe benefits/health insurance are some of the best in the nation. We are a global company with a large reach. Our Founder and Chairman, CEO and Executives really believe in service and they practice what they preach. They are accessible to their team members. Our Founder and Chairman is a strong advocate of social causes and frequently donates his own money to better the lives of others. They continue to improve team member recognition programs to give back to those who work here.

ConsSome departments have more struggles than others, but opportunity to move up in the company is strong. Find your fit and you'll never want to leave.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing!

Diamond Resorts International, a great company

Sale (Current Employee) West Sedona, AZ

ProsThis company has grown in vision and breath over the last 5 years. I have been privileged to
    be a part of the Sales and Marketing Team for about 15 years. It has been an exciting experience
    and one I have thoroughly enjoyed.

ConsI am now having a health opportunity and it is time for me to pay attention to my self and get
    strong and healthy. It maybe time for me to not work as hard as I have for 15 years

Advice to Senior ManagementI feel the upper Management is doing well, remembering that we are all humans and that the
    work place is as much of our family as our real family. We all spend lots of time together.
    I love working as a team and also doing my personal best.

The Meaning of Yes®

Business Analyst (Current Employee) Denver, CO

ProsDiamond Resorts International® continues to be ahead of the curve as a leader in the hospitality and vacation ownership industry, and continue to impress our customers and competitors alike.. I'm impressed with our company's culture of The Meaning of Yes®.

ConsPeople still have a negative stereotype of the timeshare business.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

love it

Concierge (Current Employee)

Prosyou don't get anything for free never have never will, if your prepared to put in hard work and go the extra mile you will be compensated, i have worked for a lot of large businesses and this is the only job Ive had that i love getting out of bed for...
    Help, respect and encouragement is there when i need it and that's all i can ask from an employer...
    And as for wages I am more than compensated for the hard work i put in i haven't got loads of qualifications but i have the experience and in this climate everybody who has a job should be grateful they're not down the job centre!!!

Conslots of information to take in on over 180 resorts worldwide

Advice to Senior Managementstaff should get free holidays through the club to view a few resorts we need to talk about

So far, so good.

Front Desk Agent (Current Employee) Sedona, AZ

ProsDRI offers great benefits, and all of the employees are a big family. Our CEO cares about us too.

ConsThe pay could be better, and possibly a little more family friendly to the employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen more to the suggestions the employees have.

This job prvided me with advanced customer service skills.

Call Center (Former Employee) Las Vegas, NV

ProsThe call center floor was exhillerating. Every day before the shift started there was a meeting to get your blood flowing, so to speak. They offrerd three different shifts that you could bounce between. Yhis helped the single parents who were trying to balance their professional and private lives.

ConsThis was a very competitive work invironment. Even though you were calling exsisting customers, you were still trying to sell them something. That can always prove to be challenging.

Advice to Senior ManagementOne of most appealing aspects to this job, was the benefits package.

Not just a job, but family.

Floor Manager (Former Employee) Las Vegas, NV

ProsPassion is never at a loss. There is as lit of drive and money to be made. There are some asmnazing people there that will always have your back.

ConsThere is a lot of pressure to meet goals in the marketing department. There is always the threat of losing your job if you don't perform to almost unreachable standards.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou catch more fkiues with honey than vinegar: positive reinforcement will go farther than threats.

Great Place to work with some great people

Title Examiner and Searcher (Former Employee)

Prosgreat management and good with the staff

Conslocation is to far would like relocation assistance

Large company with several available positions

Regional Trainor (Current Employee)

ProsGreat product with a sales and marketing culture. Key people have great industry resumes. The company is growing and they have the financing in place for the consumer purchase to be funded.

ConsTakes some time to get through the process due to the management overlap.

Fun and Benefits at the Same time.

Front Desk Agent/Night Audit Relief (Current Employee) Tucson, AZ

ProsAlways thanked for working, team work, always advancing, raises, praised for good work by management AND company, great health, dental, and vision benefits!

ConsNot any I have found yet.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo not give breaks to those who cannot do their job after 6 months.

Worked for Diamond Resorts? Contribute to the Community!