Diamond Resorts

Add Photos

Diamond Resorts Chairman and CEO Stephen J. Cloobeck

Stephen J. Cloobeck

So far, so good.

Front Desk Agent (Current Employee)
    Sedona, AZ

ProsDRI offers great benefits, and all of the employees are a big family. Our CEO cares about us too.

ConsThe pay could be better, and possibly a little more family friendly to the employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen more to the suggestions the employees have.

Takes advantage of Contractors

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsSeems like a decent place if you get a real position, but in my experience they tend to just hire temp contractors then let them go with little warning.

ConsContractors are taken advantage of, project management is handled very poorly.

Not good place to work

Maintenance (Current Employee)
    Las Vegas, NV

ProsCoworkers are good mostly everyone is very friendly

ConsLow pay for what you are doing. Never seen so many supervisors do nothing at all I have 5 supervisors when I should have 2 this place is very poorly run and I have been in this field I work in for long time very bad company

Advice to Senior ManagementSome advice to management start working and once and a while praise your employees so far I haven't heard one good thing come out of any supervisors mouth about the work we do and I have been here almost a year

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great Company to Work For!

Las Vegas, NV

ProsThe benefits/health insurance are some of the best in the nation. We are a global company with a large reach. Our Founder and Chairman, CEO and Executives really believe in service and they practice what they preach. They are accessible to their team members. Our Founder and Chairman is a strong advocate of social causes and frequently donates his own money to better the lives of others. They continue to improve team member recognition programs to give back to those who work here.

ConsSome departments have more struggles than others, but opportunity to move up in the company is strong. Find your fit and you'll never want to leave.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing!

Great place to work but baaaaad compensation plan!!!

ProsLike the people a work with, started being a good company mainly when they were a private company. Not bad Insurance

ConsPay plan HORRIBLE! I worked there for the last 7 years I saw my income reduced by 40% in the last 4-5 yrs !! After 7 yrs shows normally ur consistency at work and expect promotion ...no! Favoritism all the way!!

Advice to Senior ManagementTake care of its employees there are giving 100% at work if not more!! Promote, keep a reasonable pay!

HORRIBLE!!!!!!!

Appointment Setter (Former Employee)
    Riverside, CA

ProsI have NO pros to mention. NONE!

ConsAlot of drug users and criminals work there.

Advice to Senior ManagementClean up the working atmosphere and start drug testing.

This job prvided me with advanced customer service skills.

Call Center (Former Employee)
    Las Vegas, NV

ProsThe call center floor was exhillerating. Every day before the shift started there was a meeting to get your blood flowing, so to speak. They offrerd three different shifts that you could bounce between. Yhis helped the single parents who were trying to balance their professional and private lives.

ConsThis was a very competitive work invironment. Even though you were calling exsisting customers, you were still trying to sell them something. That can always prove to be challenging.

Advice to Senior ManagementOne of most appealing aspects to this job, was the benefits package.

Meaning of CrimeShare!

ProsSome great people working at the company

ConsPoor hiring decisions in key upper management positions
    Lack of respect for hard work
    Do not practice what they preach
    Company culture is toxic

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat team members with respect
    SJC stop believing your own BS!

When You Wish Upon a Star

Vacation Counselor (Current Employee)
    Scottsdale, AZ

ProsGreat Conversation, decent food and a great back office staff.

ConsFelt like Used Car Sales; Marketing Targets Mid to Low Income Families thru offerings at the Malls, Movie Theatre's and Events. The promise is win a $100,00 or car or a free trip. The potential clients know its a pitch and love the idea of vacationing but 99% of the time have no business being there for a sales presentation. The TO's will force the sale for anything they can get even if the client won't be able to use it. Low points packages that may or may not work for a week or so vacation with the hopes that the client won't notice till after the recission deadline passes. "Caveat emptor"

Advice to Senior ManagementAccountability ..not fantasy..for all. Be true to thine self.

Always say you'll make more than what you really do.

Concierge (Current Employee)
    South Lake Tahoe, CA

Prosfamily bonds, met some cool people

Consdrama, just like any other timeshare. but everyones walking around talking about how they dont get paid enough, which is definitely true! tour reception was nice, however boss treated me unfairly out of jealousy (everyone else could wear certain things but myself). I became an IH Concierge and they work you like a mule, 6 months out of the year you get good money, the rest you are dealing in an environment nobody wants to be in. i dont care if theres potential to make $5,000 a month sometimes money is not work your happiness. high pressure high pressure high pressure

Advice to Senior Managementpay us more for what we do, and take the time to train us instead of teaching everything in one day

Worked for Diamond Resorts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Diamond Resorts reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Diamond Resorts CEO Stephen J. Cloobeck. All 41 reviews posted anonymously by Diamond Resorts employees.