2 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Diamond SystemsPros
- Hmm...the turnover rate is really high so you get to meet new people quite often.Cons
- CEO is a dictator. Uses fear as his medium for obedience.
- Everyone is suing everyone.
- Culture is insanely depressing, seeps away at your soul.
- CEO has a tradition to mass email "do this or you're fired!" almost on a bi-weekly basis.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Understand that within business, people are the most essential asset.Doesn't RecommendNeutral OutlookDisapproves of CEO