Dice Technologies

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Rajagopalan Kayapakkam

1 Employee Review

Great company, nice employee culture

ProsIn my experience at Dice Holdings, I feel they are a company that wants their employees to be happy, because they know that happy employees are more productive employees. Their training systems, management, and day-to-day work culture make it easy to want to work hard for them.

ConsDice Holdings is very segmented by its sister brands and how people view their roles and responsibilities. Sales is sales, tech is tech, and so on. It might be nice to see/have more collaboration and cooperation amongst specialties.

Advice to Senior ManagementWith management spread out across the country, it's sometimes difficult to get one answer. But, as a multi-location company, they do a good job of keeping a consistent brand image and following orders from the top down.

Worked for Dice Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dice Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dice Technologies CEO Rajagopalan Kayapakkam. All reviews posted anonymously by Dice Technologies employees.