Digeo

Digeo Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Greg Gudorf

Great product and great team overall.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsDigeo was a great place overall. With a few exceptions, a great set of products and services. Cool projects, smart people, fun environment (usually), and interesting challenges.

ConsManagement sometimes hard to track. A few challenging personalities. A few poor decisions.

Digeo lasted this long, only because its' founder mistakenly trusted the management he had in place.

Senior Engineer (Former Employee) Kirkland, WA

ProsThe technology was fun, even though best in architecture / implementation was often thrown away. This typically occurred due to favoritism, from decisions made by family, friends, and past coworkers of management, and not by best design!

ConsToo many twists and turns along the path to creating and deploying a product. Lack of vision, and direction by management. The pursuit by architects to develop systems beyond market research. Bloated software, improper hardware choices. In fact, there may not of been any market research.

Advice to Senior ManagementMany I believe may be looking for jobs. I do sincerely wish them well, as their gravy days are over.
    During mid-decade years, after each bonus payout, in was incredible how many new and expensive cars would happen to show up in Digeo lot!

Every day is Halloween

Director of Operations (Former Employee) Kirkland, WA

ProsDigeo is a great place to play around with technology. If you enjoy television media, Digeo is in the center of the action. The location is pretty good with an easy commute from most of the Seattle area.

ConsIf you like to accomplish something or succeed, Digeo is an impossible environment. The is no direction from the top and it is hard to take management seriously. Some strange dudes and worthless dudettes have occupied senior positions in this company. There is a long history of turnover, upheaval, layoffs and immature actions. I don't know if trust is a strength of the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementA total housecleaning and a review of all plans are needed.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great product, tenuous future.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Kirkland, WA

ProsThe technology, the product, the compensation benefits.

ConsDysfunctional company culture, caliber of management.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe honest and realistic.

Worked for Digeo? Contribute to the Community!