Diggers Hotline

www.diggershotline.com

Diggers Hotline Reviews

2.5

CEO

Average pay, unforgiving performance rating system

Former Employee - Seasonal Customer Service Representative in New Berlin, WI
    Former Employee - Seasonal Customer Service Representative in New Berlin, WI

I worked at Diggers Hotline full-time

Pros

Company works hard to accommodate employee scheduling needs

Cons

If you are called into a team leaders office it will be for negative feedback

Celebrate success

Wouldn't Recommend

Former Employee - Down With Office Politics in New Berlin, WI
    Former Employee - Down With Office Politics in New Berlin, WI

I worked at Diggers Hotline

Pros

This place is always pretty flexible with time off. They're pretty flixible in terms of what shift you wish to work.

Cons

This company likes to hire for seasonal call center positions, but regardless of how good - or how poor - your customer service skills may be, your future will always be uncertain here unless you fall into one of the various cliques in this place, or if you happen to get chummy with somebody who is in a leadership position.

There are some people working there who really should have no business working in a customer service related position. When I was employed there, it wasn't uncommon for certain people to take on rude, irritated, or condescending tones with callers. The coaches included.

At times I honestly felt like I was in a high school study hall. Things got rather noisy at times with the loud and obnoxious conversations which constantly went on. People would throw things at co-workers who were dealing with callers on the phone simply because they thought it would be funny to try and distract them. If you were the type of person who simply goes to work and performs to the best of their ability while sometimes engaging in a bit of quiet conversation with your neighbors during downtimes, you'd sometimes be insulted and ostracised. That's probably why I didn't last there. But yet, the afforementioned obnoxious and rude employees there all belonged to the same cliques, and had been working there for quite some time.

Wake up and take a look at some of the behavior going on within the call center. REALLY listen to how some people speak to callers. Also, though there's nothing wrong with making some new friends, many people generally don't want a second family when they go to work. They just want to do their jobs. Why is that so wrong?

working at diggers hotline

I have been working at Diggers Hotline

Pros

very good benefit package for full time employees

Cons

pay, not for profit company

praise your employees