Digisynd Reviews

Severe lack of support from Executive Management

Former Employee - Project Manager in Burbank, CA
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Burbank, CA

I worked at Digisynd

Pros

I was lucky to have a good supporting team who I worked closely with, including my direct manager who was incredibly more than supportive throughout my time there. Through the many projects we worked so hard on together, I am still close with some of those people to this day.

Cons

Executive management was incredibly unsupportive of taking the necessary steps to move things along for the better of the company. If your ideas were not in line with their vision, not only were you written off and ostracized, but in some ways disenfranchised to being able to do your job at all. This was the case, not just in my experience but for a handful of other, very talented people who became so discouraged by the situation at hand, that it brought the overall morale of primary team players down.

In the event of write-ups, in normal companies, the direct manager of the person being written up would be present. At this company, this was completely ignored especially if the direct manager of the person being written up openly disagreed upon the reasons being stated by executive management.

Additionally, there was no real HR department and anyone new to the company was NOT introduced (via email or in person) leaving them unprepared for their new job and somewhat ostracized by existing members of the company by way of no introduction.

It is my hope that now that Disney has officially ushered Digisynd completely under their umbrella that a more official form of company support and streamlined processes come into place.