Digital Air Strike

Alexi Venneri

Time to climb

Manager (Current Employee)
    Scottsdale, AZ

ProsThe people at this company are remarkable. Work ethic. Concern for quality. Clarity of purpose and mission. Culture of anticipation and responsiveness. Benefits are amazing. Competitive pay. Great energy too. Consistently great feedback from clients across the board. Best in class partnerships. Respect in the industry. Strong in the face of adversity. Integrity throughout. Work hard, play hard mentality that all disruptive, agile, young companies should have.

ConsI think we need more talent here. The company is growing fast and needs to get better at being in the community to find the talent it will take to fulfill its full vision and plan. It also needs to strengthen its internal training program so people can see solid career paths.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep investing in talent upgrades that you've started. It's already making a major impact. And...keep taking the high ground when lesser people or competitors come at you with garbage. I like that we stay out of the mud.

How many people can honestly say they love what they do ? Well I can !

Product Management (Current Employee)
    Phila, PA

ProsDigital air strike is a great place to work if you want to be part of something bigger than yourself. If you work hard and prove to be an asset to the company you will be rewarded. In less than a year i have had a lot of opportunity because of hard work, dedication, and PROVEN SUCCESS for our clients. I have always had passion for technology, webdesign, and digital marketing working at digital air strike has been the most rewarding work experience of my life.

Digital air strike is the type of company that never settles for good enough, everyday we are working on new strategies, ideas, and products to help our dealers leverage success. I really feel lucky to work for great people that take the time to stop and say "thank you for working so hard and all you do" i have emails & voice mails from management to back that up.

ConsUnfortunately this is not the place to work if you are lazy, entitled, or want to be rewarded for just showing everyday. You will work hard and you will have to prove yourself. Sometimes things are chaotic and can be overwhelming.

"If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen cause we're on a mission !"

Advice to Senior ManagementI have not had any negative experiences with our management team. Keep up the great work"!

The most inept organization I've ever been a part of...

Sales Executive (Former Employee)

ProsThere are no pros to being affiliated with Digital Air Strike

ConsThe Response Logix product is good, in theory. But...it is not compatible with most of the major CRMs in the automotive segment. And...most CRM tools have the ability to do what Response Logix does. Between those two scenarios, there isn't much of a market. The social and reputation products are lies built on lies. The product does not do what the pitch deck says it will do. Management is a mess. Goals are unattainable.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy advice to DAS management? Ask Satan if he'll let you out of the deal, and see if you can get your souls back.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Digital Air Strike

Digital Specialist (Former Employee)

ProsThere's nothing positive about DAS

ConsThis company hoards employees who act like teenagers with no direction in their lives. Employees do not have college degrees and if they do, their area of study is irrelevant. Employees know that this company is going down hill and everyone with a sense of professionalism got out of there. No other company operates like this one. The dress in the office is casual and employees take that to the extreme. Everyone looks like they rolled out of bed and as if they aren't even employed. Moreover, Digital Air Strike flows with gossip and DAS has a toxic work environment. Overall, the company and the employees lack values and maturity.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire quality employees.

Good company that truly cares about it's employees and it's clients

Sales Executive (Current Employee)
    Philadelphia, PA

ProsHaving worked at a few different companies in the Automotive space, this is truly the best one that I have worked for. The executive team is open and honest. They appreciate hard work, and they reward you for it. Due to the relatively small size of the company, it allows for the ability to make changes quickly to benefit our customers. There a not the layers of management that I have seen at previous companies which makes answers and decisions easier and faster to get. A truly Best in Class solution compared with what is out there.

ConsNot enough ongoing communication between sales and support

Advice to Senior ManagementThere is not always enough accountability when it comes to the people that implement the solution. There should be some kind of incentive for them to do the best possible job for our clients and to really own what they create.

If you work hard and care about doing well; this is a team of people who will support you!

Sales Executive (Current Employee)
    Philadelphia, PA

ProsYou can feel the synergy here. Everyone really believes in our products and wants the company to do well. On every level each employee is always there to help and make everyone feel like they are part of the team. I am proud to part of this hard working organization. When I reach out for help to any of our offices across the country I am always greeted by a happy person ready to help.

ConsI wish we advertised more in dealer publications, such as Automotive News, about our great product solutions for dealers.

Advice to Senior ManagementLet's keep focusing on the positive and gaining more vendor partners. Innovation is the key to our success.

Overall, this is a good company to work for everyone I come in contact with works hard, and wants to make a difference!

Sales (Current Employee)
    Moorestown, NJ

ProsThe sales management team is very supportive, encouraging and hands on. They are willing to listen and help. The employees on all the teams are always ready to help and go out of their way to assist customers

ConsThe company is loaded with people who take their work seriously and want the company to do well. We all need to stop focusing on a few bad apples.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe Regional Vice Presidents of Sales are hard working, and hands on. They are some of the best guys I have ever worked for in the industry. They both deserve an award for everything they have been able to accomplish this year.

A company on the verge of death

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Scottsdale, AZ

ProsYou have the opportunity to move up (and fast) in the company.

ConsThey only care about working in a “cool” building in a “cool” part of town at the expense of providing their employees with a more efficient workspace. The CEO has horrible strategic skills and will tell you to dig for water in the desert and then throw dirt in your face when, SURPRISE, there is none. After moving up in the ranks, I left the company when I felt it starting to crash and burn and got a comparable position elsewhere. I had to self-teach and BS my way through the first 60 days at my new job because I quickly realized that most of the things I learned at Digital Air Strike were unusable elsewhere – they were based on bad business practices and poor processes. The only positive takeaway was that I know how to be a good leader now by doing exactly what they didn’t.

Today this company is falling faster than ever - They’re reaching for straws as they just recently sent out threatening letters to former employees in an effort to save face because their reputation is now in the gutter. I am one of those employees who received a letter and I left this company in excellent standing and on good terms with everyone. I have never publicly spoken a bad word until now. So why would they turn a seemingly amicable former employee into a raging adversary, you ask? Because this is just another one of the many decisions Digital Air Strike makes but doesn’t think through. Work here if you must, we all need a paycheck after all and, like I said above, I’m sure you’d move up fast. But remember that you mean nothing more to them than dollar signs. They will work you to the bone for little pay to maximize their profits and they certainly don’t make up for it elsewhere.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt’s pointless to say but please, please reflect on all the feedback you’ve received. Take some responsibility for the way you run things because your reputation doesn’t get this bad if you’re doing it right. Your sales tactics don’t work on employees so either get it through your thick skull that it really is YOU, not all of us, that is the problem and change things…or close the doors.

Pathetic

(Former Employee)

ProsThere are none. This company is going down, it is just a matter of time. Great people are leaving and being fired left and right.

ConsThe company is fraudulent and their upper management is terrible. People who do nothing beneficial for the company make thousands more than they should and those who do know what they are doing are treated poorly and their ideas are consistently brushed under the rug. My only word of advice to people potentially looking into applying here is... STAY AWAY. The micro management is unethical and almost unbearable.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you have a brain, follow in the footsteps of the other previous managers and leave.

Break out the pitchforks and torches. The witch hunt is on.

ProsThey have not frisked any employees yet.

ConsThis company is so bad we cannot control our own reputation much less anyone else's. the bad reviews and blog postings have gone viral. The CEO is having our computers, emails and anything else she can think of searched for evidence that one of us is responsible for the negative PR. She is even trying to have our personal phones searched for evidence. Several employees have already been fired and I am sure more of us will follow as the witch hunt continues. We were even called into a security meeting with threats and sword rattling on steps they are taking to police us. We are all desperately looking to find new jobs and leave this toxic environment. There might be a reason some people drink on the job.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry fixing your product and culture rather then persecuting the employees who are about the only thing you have going for you.

Worked for Digital Air Strike? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Digital Air Strike reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Digital Air Strike CEO Alexi Venneri. All 51 reviews posted anonymously by Digital Air Strike employees.