Digital Firefly Marketing

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

John Cashman

Forward thinking and goal driven group

Director of Design (Current Employee)
Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Digital Firefly Marketing full-time for more than a year

ProsA lot of your individual success at Digital Firefly is driven by your ability to be self-motivated. You gain responsibility by simply taking on more of it, picking up slack where ever it presents itself. There are open lines of communication from every staff member, all the way up to the CEO. We are all treated as experts within our field and relied upon as so. The management system here is rather horizontal, and while there are team directors, each employee is both encouraged and expected to perform at high level of discipline. There is a great opportunity to be heard, in terms of growth idea, product ideas, and management improvements.

ConsWe are a startup, so there are inherent challenges in being a young company. Business always comes in peaks and valleys, but John always encourages us to enjoy the calm before the storm by working on project that boost our individual style and creativity. Also reflective of our youth, we are still honing in on our best-practice techniques around the concepts of software, cross-department communication, and CRM. The compensation is a bit conservative, but John is very aware of the value each employee is to the company.

Great Company but needs some bigger salaries

President and Chief Executive Officer (Current Employee)
Princeton, NJ

I have been working at Digital Firefly Marketing full-time for more than a year

ProsThis is a great and young company founded only 18 months ago in Princeton NJ. They are gaining a number of clients across the United States and growing very quickly

ConsThe only con at this point is that as the company is very young they are not spending a lot of money on salaries. The CEO has stated that this will improve as cash flows improve.

I've been at Digital Firefly Marketing for 4 months, and I love this job!

SEO & Social Media Manager (Current Employee)
Princeton, NJ

I have been working at Digital Firefly Marketing full-time for less than a year

ProsThis is an amazing, up-and-coming full service digital marketing company. The company started a couple of years ago, and is growing very quickly. There are plenty of opportunities to grow, and learn with this company. I would highly recommend Digital Firefly for anyone interested in website services, reputation management, search engine optimization, or social media.

ConsAs with any young company there is a certain level of risk involved.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue along the path you're on. As your business grows, continue to expand your services, (reputation management, strategic internet marketing, etc.).

Worked for Digital Firefly Marketing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Digital Firefly Marketing reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Digital Firefly Marketing CEO John Cashman. All reviews posted anonymously by Digital Firefly Marketing employees.