Digital Harbor

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Paul Kerley

Excellent place to work

Team Lead (Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

ProsOne of the best organisation I have worked so far. They provide ample of opportunity to learn and earn. I believe they are one among the best payer in the market. Work environment is also good. Management will also give you proper training and opportunity to hone your skills.

ConsComparatively smaller in size. They don't have 360 degree appraisal system. So whole approach goes from top to bottom.

Advice to Senior ManagementGoing good but need to be more transparent in policies for employees benefits.

Good Place to work

Solution Engineer (Former Employee) Bangalore (India)

Pros-Flexible work/time balance
    -Coworkers are great!! It's a really calm work environment
    -This is a great company with great people.
    -I built an amazing network while I was there and learned a lot

Cons-Pay isn't super great, but pay were all being restructured when I left, so I think pay is actually better now.
    -As far as the work is concerned there is a tremendous support from everyone. There are more people who put their best efforts to support new people coming in . However because of some people who jab their head in stupid matters spread the -ve news to everyone .

Worst place to work

Team Leader (Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

ProsPlease tell me if there is anything.

Cons-Worst management. Worst qualified top management who is controlling the whole engineering team.
    -Review process is biased.
    -No proper infra structure due to misery management.
    -No proper vision and growth to the employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter change the good leader who can good reputation and history of managing the team. With this kind of leadership, there will be definite worst period ahead for the company as whole.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Rubbish Company

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

ProsGood paymaster, but unless they pay well, they cannot hire anybody

ConsWorst infrastructure and even worse management. The so called MD of Digital harbor's qualification is running a liquor company, but since he's the brother of the CEO, its perfectly alright. It's more like a family run business (like a shop) rather than an IT company.

So be prepared for all sorts of absurd rules which can be made and changed at the whims and fancies of the "Two Brothers" (not to be confused with the movie "Four Brothers"). And worst part is they think they're the greatest company and have the greates product in the whole world..

You can meet cockroaches, mosquitoes in all areas of the company, so please be ready for that. Maybe there are some snakes also hidden...the MD however believes that this company is equal to other IT companies and wants everybody to believe the same

Advice to Senior ManagementThere is no management to advise. Please hire some people with qualifications to run the company not just some shopkeeper

Not a good company to join

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) Bangalore (India)

ProsGood mates at work.
    Pays on time.

ConsManagement is not capable of managing 40 people in the organisation.
    No work life balence.
    Managers use abusive language. I cannot post them but sample list is here "How can i read your mind", "Can't you understand simple english". Never heard of such conversations before.
    Not a frendly office environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementFirst learn management skills plese.

Not good experience

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

Proscolleagues are good and nice

Conswork environment not supporting; work life balance not there

Worked for Digital Harbor? Contribute to the Community!