Digital Map Products

www.digmap.com

Digital Map Products Reviews

4.0

James Skurzynski

Great company and great opportunity to learn

Current Employee - Low Level Management in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Low Level Management in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Digital Map Products full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

This is a modern company using the latest cloud technology and development strategies (DevOps and Agile). It is a challenging, fast paced environment and provides the opportunity to learn new skills. I enjoy the working atmosphere and flexibility given to its employees. They have an excellent group of hard working people and provide great benefits.

Cons

It is a growing company and sometimes it's hard to get everything done that needs to get done.

Continue with team building

Great company to work for!

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Digital Map Products full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I'm a software engineer at this company and this is honestly the best job I've had. I can't say what it's like to work for another department, but engineering is filled with marvelously smart, friendly people; and I believe the company as a whole is a great company to work for.

Cons

Like everywhere, sometimes we have hiccups in our work processes, but I still can't see anything that I'd consider a "con" of working here.

Great experience working in an innovative and technologically driven arena

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Digital Map Products part-time (less than an year)

Pros

The environment at DMP fosters a sense of flexibility, autonomy and independence. There is always a positive vibe throughout the office. Employees are encouraged to learn and work independently but ideas are shared as part of the team process. The senior executives encourage an "open door" policy as well as a team approach. DMP has very competitive compensation packages, great benefits and values "work-life" balance.

Cons

DMP is a very fast-paced environment where individuals most comfortable with change will certainly excel as it represents an extremely customer success driven organization.

I think continuing with "team building" activities (all employee meetings, pot luck lunches, etc,) would be favorably received by employees.

awful

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Digital Map Products full-time (more than an year)

Pros

fantastic product that could be dominating the market but Sales Management team favors back biting and petty turf fights among family.

Cons

decietful, dishonest and sleazy that will lie to you during interview and nothing they promised will happen

fire sales management quite the incestuous group