Digital Risk Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
2.1
Sesha Dhanyamraju

Pros
  • Met great people while I was there (in 7 reviews)

• The Pay rate, the flexible schedule (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • Digital Risk wants the employee to feel confident about his/her job security so that they can get the production that they want out of their employees (in 10 reviews)

• No 401K match, expensive benefit options (in 9 reviews)

1. A decent enough company

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Maitland, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Maitland, FL

I worked at Digital Risk

Pros

You learn a lot about the lending industry. The training was adequate. The people are nice enough. There were frequent company events to boost moral.

Cons

Caters to college students. If your a seasoned worker you won't get as much upward mobility in the company.

Horrible place to work if you want respect in the workplace

Current Employee - Component Servicing Analyst
    Current Employee - Component Servicing Analyst

I have been working at Digital Risk full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The area is nice and some of the people I work with and have met are very cool and I would work with them again. If you need a job to last you long enough to you find a good job, this is the place for you!

Cons

Unless you like to kiss up to management, you are not respected if you are in a lesser position. Management/leadership asks for opinions and then tends to get bent out of shape when you provide it. Get the amount of money you want to make up front and then don't expect that to change for the duration of your employment, except for minor "cost of living" increases. Also, if you are starting at a lesser position than your experience, you will likely be required to be promoted up the ladder to each position on the way to your desired position and then you have to stay in those positions for a minimum of 12 months.

Advice to Management

Stop telling your employees what you think they want to hear because they are smart enough to realize that it is just a line to get them to do what you want them to do. If you don't know something, then just say so! And then be sure to follow up in a timely manner with what you find out. Treat your employees with the same respect you want to receive. Lastly, practice what you preach! All too often we see management have the "do as I say not as I do" mentality.

Proud to be a D-Risker

Current Employee - Communications in Maitland, FL
    Current Employee - Communications in Maitland, FL

I have been working at Digital Risk full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have been with Digital Risk for over 3 years and have seen the company grow and contract alongside the Mortgage Industry - However through the highs and lows, the company has always been honest and transparent with where the business is headed. If one line of business starts to contract, they try everything in their power to find homes for as many people as they can or provide new opportunities. Last year was a tough year for many financial institutions but this year is looking very bright and have seen so many new people walking around the halls and many old faces coming back again - which says a lot. We are a lot more diversified in our lines of business, which helps adapt to the market.

I can't speak for those who posted a negative response about Digital Risk, but if I couldn’t work for such a great company anymore I wouldn’t be happy either. It's a great place to work, I have been promoted a few times, seen great growth opportunity, my ideas are heard, I love who I work for and with, and have access to senior executives and leaders where I would never have the opportunity in a larger organization.

Take the negative responses with a grain of salt and come find out what DR is all about for yourself.

Cons

No 401k Match just yet, wish they had a onsite gym

Advice to Management

Keep up the transparency of how the business is doing.

Forensic Underwriter

Current Employee - Forensic Underwriter in Lake Mary, FL
    Current Employee - Forensic Underwriter in Lake Mary, FL

I have been working at Digital Risk

Pros

Dynamic work environment
    Great Manager that cares about employees.
    Great training and mentoring program.
    Good insurance options to select from.
    Enjoy working with co-workers.

Cons

401K could be better but not uncommon for the industry

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

6. pfocessor

Current Employee - Loan Processor in Maitland, FL
    Current Employee - Loan Processor in Maitland, FL

I have been working at Digital Risk

Pros

Benefits and pay. Nice co workers

Cons

Awful sweatshop enivornment, terrible unit leaders. I've been a loyal employee on and off since 2010 and loved working there. The worst bank in the country came over and has morons running it, totally ruined my experience with a once awesome place.

Advice to Management

Get into another job, you don't know how to manage people.

Great place to work

Current Employee - Mortgage Loan Processor in Maitland, FL
    Current Employee - Mortgage Loan Processor in Maitland, FL

I have been working at Digital Risk full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Love it here! Career development for those of us who do our jobs well is clear. The HR team and my management has been great, communicating what I need to know as it happens. I read some of the reviews on here and the naysayers are people who fail to perform their jobs and are not happy that Digital Risk rewards performance. The incentive program is lucrative compared to the two competitors I have been approached by...if I ever thought of leaving, I'd leave over $3,000 and take a pay cut when factoring my hourly rate and the incentive program.

This place rocks!

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say really.

Advice to Management

Keep having a steady hand on the wheel to ensure our growth is conservative and long lasting. Great job communicating and always seems like management wants to improve things.

Underwriter

Current Employee - Underwriter in Lake Mary, FL
    Current Employee - Underwriter in Lake Mary, FL

I have been working at Digital Risk full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flexible schedules and some good people.

Cons

Bottom line is you can be better than everyone else at your job but if you don't kiss up to management you will get paid less and not be treated with respect by management while the under achievers get the promotions and increased pay. This company is all about being in the right alliances to get ahead. Management treats you like a number, uses your ideas for their own benefit and you get nothing in return. The job market has opened up again, do the smart thing and find yourself a more stable company that compensates their top performers and treats them with respect.

Advice to Management

Grow up, we are not teenagers who want to be in high school clicks and stop lying all the time because your employees know that most of what we are told is nothing a load of bull.

Haphazardly Managed

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Digital Risk full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Worked with great people in a cooperative environment

Cons

Constant worry about whether or not layoffs would take place

10. Forensic Underwriter

I worked at Digital Risk

Pros

Competitive pay, flexible working hours.

Cons

Constant layoffs, lack of communication from senior management.

Advice to Management

None

WANTED: People who don't need a steady income.

Former Employee - Loan Review Analyst in Lake Mary, FL
    Former Employee - Loan Review Analyst in Lake Mary, FL

I worked at Digital Risk full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Flexible hours, good pay, great co-workers, modern and convenient office facilities.

Cons

Constant layoffs, conflicting direction from management, COMPLETE atmosphere of favoritism, nonexistent training, and dismal 401k plan. Other benefits pricey, but available.

Advice to Management

Be up front with your employees so that they can start examining their options if need be.

RSS Feed </> Embed