Dillabaugh's Flooring

4.1

Cal Dillabaugh

I enjoy where I work.

I have been working at Dillabaugh's Flooring full-time

Pros

In reading through the previous employee experience, I know what they mean about ownership going a new direction but see this as a good thing. Operations are being systemized so everyone's job is a little easier and less mistakes are made. I enjoy the freedom as a sales person to set my own schedule and appreciate the support that management provides. The owner here truly does value me as a vital part of the organization and I feel like my voice is heard in the decisions that are made on a daily basis.

Cons

No real negatives to report. I really do like my job.

While you may get some negative feedback from past employees, keep doing what you're doing as I truly appreciate working for your company.

Used to be a great company...now?

Former Employee - Sales in Boise, ID
    Former Employee - Sales in Boise, ID

I worked at Dillabaugh's Flooring full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Lots of potential for great retail business.

Cons

Lots of changes in ownership direction and methods and changes of management have impacted the work environment. Has created difficult challenge for staff to feel valued and be effective in completing work needed.

Need recognize retail business cannot be run from a business textbook. Need to get better understanding of what really happens in the daily business from the ground up.