Dinte Resources

www.dinte.com

Dinte Resources Reviews

5.0

Paul R. Dinte

Exceptional company to work for and management team that appreciates and nurtures it's employees!

Former Employee - Project Manager/Senior Recruiter in McLean, VA
    Former Employee - Project Manager/Senior Recruiter in McLean, VA

I worked at Dinte Resources

Pros

Dinte Resources is a great company to work for, especially for young professionals who appreciate the opportunity to experience a variety of client businesses and have opportunities for career advancement. The management team gives all employees the chance to work closely with their clients and provides great exposure to all types of businesses and business leaders. Paul Dinte is a skilled leader who nurtures and develops his employees to achieve their full potential. It's nice to work in an environment where there's no barriers to growth and no political games. I feel like I've gotten an MBA and years of business experience by working for this firm.

Cons

Not sure if this is a con, but you have to be able to wear many hats in this business.

Keep doing what you do best Paul and the management team of Dinte Resources. There are many young professionals who appreciate all the knowledge and experience you've provided.

Great place to work if you are passionate, hardworking and love to learn.

Current Employee - Vice President in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Vice President in McLean, VA

I have been working at Dinte Resources

Pros

There is a good team atmosphere at Dinte. We work together in finding solutions for our clients. Dinte has a wonderful relationship with our client companies which provides an unparralled platform when engaging directly with clients. The CEO has been a great mentor and guide for how to engage clients and execute with a high level of excellence. I appreciate his support in my own development and I know others here do as well. The work we are currently doing around innovation has been extremely collaborative and has involved everyone across the firm.

Cons

It is a small office with 10 people and we work very closely together. If you are not contributing; it is obvious.

Keep the innovative ideas flowing.

an enjoyable learning experience - we have a really great group to work with.

I have been working at Dinte Resources

Pros

The CEO is very approachable. Several of the employees have been here at least 15 years and everyone works together very well. Opportunity for individual growth is a key component at this organization. The company does promote from within. Several senior managers have mentored junior employees to assist their climb up the corporate ladder. Nice office spaces in a great location -- Tyson's Corner, VA.

Cons

some days can be long - it's a small organization and everyone is busy - flexibility needs to be a key attribute.

We have terrific clients & the company is moving in a great direction - congratulations Paul!

Stimulating with a wide variety of important, impactful assignments

Current Employee - Vice President
    Current Employee - Vice President

I have been working at Dinte Resources

Pros

There is never a dull moment at Dinte, we are constantly challenged by the variety and complexity of what we do, as well as the changes in the marketplace. We understand the impact that our work has on our client organizations, which is both an awesome responsiblility and exciting challenge. It is an open, collaborative environment where everybody's voice can be heard. There are many forums where new ideas are encouraged, welcomed and expressed. Teamwork is essential to success and everyone on staff buys into that concept and practices it. This is an environment that is driven by exemplary client service and everyone understands that it is to our clients that we answer. We recognize that we are only as good as our last search. Over the years, Dinte has become very good at developing staff and giving opportunities for career development and advancement.

Cons

We are a small company that is performance driven and where everyone must pull their weight. There is no where to hide in this organization so it is not for someone who would be challenged by that sort of situation. With all the construction around Tyson's these days, travel in and out can sometimes be_______(you fill in the blank).

Keep on keepin on....continue to be resourceful and innovative.

This company does not fit you into a box and expect you to stay there.

I have been working at Dinte Resources

Pros

I can’t even express how much I have learned in the short time that I have been with Dinte. Because of the diversity of our clients and candidates, I am always learning about a new field of business or industry which makes for exciting and challenging work. Every day I leave the office feeling accomplished and encouraged for the next day to come. The CEO, Paul Dinte, has created a work environment that encourages new ideas. He treats everyone’s ideas equally, regardless of position and allows his employees out of their comfort zone, which results in an effective and innovative culture. Paul treats everyone he encounters with respect and conducts business in an ethical and honest way.

Cons

The small company atmosphere is not for everyone. There are tight deadlines since our clients and candidates are our first priority, so you need to be able to thrive in this environment.

You do a great job of leading by example!