Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy

Add Photos

Phil Hagerman

Great Place to Work

PCC1 (Current Employee) Flint, MI

ProsFlixible shifts, training, fitness events

ConsAdavancement is difficult, compay policy should be more clearly stated in regards to attendance

Advice to Senior ManagementHigher compensation epecially after obtaining a CHPT

too much drama

MBM (Former Employee) Flint, MI

Prosgreat opportunities, if you know the right people. always growing.

Constoo much favoritism. rules change on a daily basis. too concerned with people getting along.

Advice to Senior Managementstop loosing the good people!!

Focused on the patient

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Flint, MI

ProsGood working environment and good leadership. The company is growing fast and expects to add 500 more people in the next few years. Diplomat sponsors many events in Flint and is very active in the community. On-site we have access to a fitness room, a personal trainer, yoga workouts and pickle ball. The leadership team is available to employees and many executives know the names of most of the 900+ employees.

ConsSalaries are much lower than salaries nationwide but things are moving in the right direction. The company has many hourly employees who are treated as the same even though hourly positions include call center employees, inside sales, maintenance, shipping and executive assistants. As a privately held company, there is not a lot of transparency with salary bands and when promoting, it can be difficult to know what to expect in compensation.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good is you just need a job...

ProsDecent benefits. Always hiring. Great perks.

ConsEverything else is pretty terrible honestly

Diplomat has many opportunities within its company to be active in its events.

Graphic Designer (Current Employee) Flint, MI

ProsFull benefits, Yoga Breaks, Fitness Classes,

Consdull visual environment, very fast paced work flow.

Great Company to work for

Pharmacy Liaison (Current Employee) Flint, MI

ProsHealth Care industry, 401k match, friendly work enviroment

Conslow pay, slow to move with advancment

The corporate motto should be "Keeping patients healthier as long as the CEO's pocket gets lined."

Patient Care Coordinator (Current Employee) Flint, MI

ProsFriendly coworkers
    Possibilities of upward mobility
    Easy work

ConsPay raises are based on a computer program with little to no department head input.
    Company protocols change so often that one supervisor tells you something different than another supervisor.
    Workload is continually increasing with very marginal pay increases, even though at our quarterly "town hall meetings" with the CEO, the corporate profit margins are touted as high and higher.

Advice to Senior ManagementLet the supervisors have the most input on staff pay raises as even the department managers aren't well versed in how valuable each employee is.
    Learn how to effectively communicate protocol changes to your entire team simultaneously.

IT department

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsCo-workers were very friendly and easy to work with.

ConsThe IT department is very small. There is a large turnover rate within the department do to the company being behind in pay rates and because of poor leadership. Leadership doesn't value feedback from their employees and there is little room for growth.

Horrible company to work for

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsBrand recognition in some communities in Michigan.

ConsNo brand recognition outside of Michigan/Corporate. Underpaid employees, treat employees horribly, thus they've had a large turn-over rate. You will not get a bonus like the promise. They won't even put it in writing. Management is terrible and not accountable.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat employees with respect, they are your greatest resource not slave labor.

Patient Care Coordinator

Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) Flint, MI

ProsI loved working there but when you ask how are you doing they lie and say fine.

ConsThey didn't train you enough and when you ask them how you are doing they tell you fine and then they fire you.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure you get proper training.

Worked for Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy? Contribute to the Community!