Direct Sales

Deborah Bruno

Good Place to Start, Great for Seasoned Recruiter who want to make money

President (Current Employee)
    Stirling, NJ

ProsCasual Dress environment, ability to work on accounts and commissions are handed to Recruiters.
    We have team building once a month and Recruiter of the month. Each year we have year end awards. We are extremely busy and most the account manager who work hard are ensured they will earn commissions due to how much work we have. IT is a very fun place to work and we laugh alot.

ConsIf you want to be a Manager and Run a Departments, this is not the place for you.

We are a small firm and we work very hard. Entry level recruiters are taught how to recruit for candidates and spend time learning about the clients. When anyone joins DSR, I very honest with those that come that is not a lot of growth opportunity as we are a very small boutique firm, so if you are looking to get promoted up the ranks, this is not the place for you.

Good place for entry level recruiters or college grads, but not the place for a long term career.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Stirling, NJ

ProsThis is a good place for college grads to start a career. There is a salary and benefits. You will learn about many different types of businesses and what employers look for in employees.

ConsThere is no room for growth. Very small company, if the owner does not collect, you do not get paid. There is favoritism. 100% of full time employees are women, many fresh out of college, which causes a gossiping, cliques and immaturity. No room for opinions or thinking outside of the box.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide your employees with training. Recent college grads with no business experience are expected to sell, with no direction in how to do so. Provide more incentive for your employees to work hard. Recognize your top performers.

Worked for Direct Sales? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Direct Sales reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Direct Sales CEO Deborah Bruno. All reviews posted anonymously by Direct Sales employees.