Diversified Sourcing Solutions

Updated September 15, 2014
4.3

Gene Horne

Great Company

I have been working at Diversified Sourcing Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Diversified Sourcing Solutions is a great place to work, every day is different. It has been a learning and growing experience since day one.

Cons

Like all companies Diversified Sourcing Solutions has down moments, that usually don't last long.
    At times the Work-life balance can get crazy.

Consider 401 K plan.

Great company with great opportunities.

Current Employee - Sales in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Sales in Miami, FL

I have been working at Diversified Sourcing Solutions full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I like working for Diversified because they have always seen my potential and used my capabilities to the fullest. Also, I am treated like a person, not just as part of an assembly line who's only purpose is to produce. HR and corporate are easy to deal with, and are always there to answer any questions. Also, they are very flexible with your work, as long as it's done it can be from home, the office, or a combination of both.

Cons

Like everything in the world, nothing is a perfect scenario and working here is no different. I believe sometimes management can be a little bias, but nothing to make an impact on my work life. I would like more accountability in general as well. Also, it would be nice to have more perks such as bonuses among other things.

More accountability, adding bonuses or 401K. More recognition to good performers.

Diversified is an enriching place to work.

Pros

The best reasons are the people. This job was a blessing to me and continues to be every day. They know how to treat their employees and want them to come to work and do their best every day.

Cons

Communication and training on computer issues. We have so many branches in different areas and then the home office. And every branch does things differently. On certain policies we should all be on the same page. It would make things easier and better if their was a better line of communication. Also the information and training when new procedures are introduced. Some of us are not as good at computer issues as others and i really wish sometimes a training class was available to teach us more and be sure we are doing things correctly especially in Avionte.

Talk to us more...give us more communication...training to be sure we are all on the same page. Personally just want to know I am doing my job to the best of my ability.

Diversified Sourcing Solutions is moving forward!

I have been working at Diversified Sourcing Solutions full-time

Pros

DSS is like a family even with offices in nine different location nationwide. The company is interesting in finding people a solution and encourages every employee to take ownership of the company's actions while benefiting others.

DSS encourages its employees to think creatively and be innovative. They provide excellent service and put importance on maintaining a healthy company culture.

I love that one of the DSS values is to help the community, give back, volunteer and be of value to the community. I definitely love where this company is going!

Cons

Market out in the community more.

Lacking Direction

Former Employee - Sales in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Sales in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Diversified Sourcing Solutions full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

This is an easy place to succeed if your happy with your salary. The commission plan is ok but I talked to others with different plans.

Cons

No clear way to do things. Everyone does stuff different ways. No training at all. You get thrown to the wolves but they don't track what your doing, so just fake it and you make it.

Get stuff done the same way everywhere and pay people the same for the same job.

Great place to work

Current Employee - Branch Manager
    Current Employee - Branch Manager

Pros

Team environment, constantly evolves to meet new business needs.

Cons

Can't think of any right now.

Diversified Sourcing Solutions Photos