Dobbs Tire and Auto

Be The First To
Add Photos

David Dobbs

Great Family Company

Store Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Dobbs Tire and Auto full-time for more than 10 years

ProsWell paid for the industry we are in. Good benefits package. Sincerely care about employees and our families. Employee "perks" such as very nice Christmas Party, Turkey's on Thanksgiving, Company Picnic, Store Manager Annual week long Trip, Service Manager annual trip, Cardinals, Blues, and Rams tickets given out to employees, the list goes on and on!

ConsWe are in retail which means long hours and customer complaints.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to treat employees like you genuinely care about them.

Great learning experience

Sales Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Dobbs Tire and Auto full-time for more than a year

ProsEmployee moral is high. Company gives back to employees. Management is hands on and helpful. Everyone plays on the same team.

ConsHours are long. Work every weekend.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't stray from the path that got you to where you are. Keep appreciating employees and they will continue to perform.

worst job I ever had

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Dobbs Tire and Auto full-time

ProsThey know how to market themselves as a good and honest place to take your car.

ConsThey push their employees to squeeze every dime out of the customers wallet and then some.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter training for employees and in the long run honesty is better than stealing as much from your customers as possible.

Dobbs will generally treat you honest and fairly and not screw you inti buying a bunch of crap you dont need

Auto Tech (Current Employee)

I have been working at Dobbs Tire and Auto

ProsThe pay is decent and i guess there is some job security .

ConsEverybody has a story to tel on how Dobbs treated them bad one wayor another or they did not fix the problem that they were talking about. Then people find out where you work and tell you that story and you are suppose to give an answer or reason why they mistreated you and how they are not going back

Advice to Senior Managementdont forget about the little people that make this company grow and make money.

Worked for Dobbs Tire and Auto? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dobbs Tire and Auto reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dobbs Tire and Auto CEO David Dobbs. All reviews posted anonymously by Dobbs Tire and Auto employees.