Dolben Company Reviews

Great "Pro Employee" Company

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Burlington, MA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

I worked at Dolben Company

Pros

Th Dolben Co. is very well respected in multi-family industry. Their committment to the industry is evidenced by their involvement in the National Apartment Assoc. I was very proud to say that I was employed by The Dolben Co.

Cons

Growth opportunities can be limited based on market conditions. Their growth plan is slow and steady and as a result, you may be in the same position for several years before the right opportunity presents itself.

Keep doing what you're doing!

A long time employee

I have been working at Dolben Company full-time

Pros

The owners take good care of there properties. They do take an interest in the employees also. They have a good training program in the company.

Cons

It is not easy to get promoted in the company. It would be nice to have more company functions.

listen to employees advice

main. tech.

Current Employee - Maintenance
    Current Employee - Maintenance

I have been working at Dolben Company full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I HAVE A JOB. AND HAPPY TO HAVE ONE.

Cons

still waiting for my raise...three months later...yet have to be "on -- call" for the residents throughout my holidays and weekends ...I have a wife and family too I HAVE LEFT MY OWN FAMILY FUNCTIONS TO UNCLOG A TOILET.

All those odd holidays given to me ...my wife and I don't share together.... how about higher salary and less holidays.?

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Complicated management.

Current Employee - Maintenance Department  in  Woburn, MA
    Current Employee - Maintenance Department in Woburn, MA

I have been working at Dolben Company full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great people, great benefits and possibilities to move.

Cons

Community Manager was out of touch, we were not providing a quality product to residents. Very political and family run, so if you end up on the wrong side of certain people, you might as well start looking for a new job. They throw you under the bus so much, I thought I was working at the MBTA.

Never jeopardize what you have spent years building. Also just because someone says something, that is not the way it always is.

Worked for Dolben Company? Contribute to the Community!