Dolben Company

Add Photos

Deane H Dolben

Great "Pro Employee" Company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Burlington, MA

ProsTh Dolben Co. is very well respected in multi-family industry. Their committment to the industry is evidenced by their involvement in the National Apartment Assoc. I was very proud to say that I was employed by The Dolben Co.

ConsGrowth opportunities can be limited based on market conditions. Their growth plan is slow and steady and as a result, you may be in the same position for several years before the right opportunity presents itself.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing!

A long time employee

ProsThe owners take good care of there properties. They do take an interest in the employees also. They have a good training program in the company.

ConsIt is not easy to get promoted in the company. It would be nice to have more company functions.

Advice to Senior Managementlisten to employees advice

main. tech.

Maintenance (Current Employee)

ProsI HAVE A JOB. AND HAPPY TO HAVE ONE.

Consstill waiting for my raise...three months later...yet have to be "on -- call" for the residents throughout my holidays and weekends ...I have a wife and family too I HAVE LEFT MY OWN FAMILY FUNCTIONS TO UNCLOG A TOILET.

Advice to Senior ManagementAll those odd holidays given to me ...my wife and I don't share together.... how about higher salary and less holidays.?

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Complicated management.

Maintenance Department (Current Employee) Woburn, MA

ProsGreat people, great benefits and possibilities to move.

ConsCommunity Manager was out of touch, we were not providing a quality product to residents. Very political and family run, so if you end up on the wrong side of certain people, you might as well start looking for a new job. They throw you under the bus so much, I thought I was working at the MBTA.

Advice to Senior ManagementNever jeopardize what you have spent years building. Also just because someone says something, that is not the way it always is.

Worked for Dolben Company? Contribute to the Community!