Want a Free Job Posting?

Johan Lindén

Poor Management of a Great Brand Name

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA

- Location - you can't go wrong being in the Santa Monica Mountains and 10 miles north of Malibu. - Work Life balance is nice because I live close to work, not the same story for my coworkers. - Nice building to work in.

- Company expects brand name to carry it to success. - Management doesn't financially support the growth of the brand. - Most employees work here because it is in the location they want to live. - Very inefficient. - Reactionary vs. visionary company. - Focused on stuffing ourselves into a niche that hinders financial growth. - No leadership development resulting in some key leadership positions being filled with incompetent leaders - No true accountability or execution. - Uninspiring - California is beautiful but expensive, especially when we haven’t received a bonus for the past number of years in order to pay down company debt

Advice to Management

Understand that people will make or break a company. Dole is a great brand, but it is deteriorating because of the middle management. Some Key Managers in the habit of using band-aids to hide their own poor decisions and weaknesses.

Showing 1 of 38 review