Dollar Tree Reviews

Reset
1.0
Dollar Tree President, CEO, and Director Bob Sasser
Bob Sasser

Pros
  • A good team of cashiers that are friendly and easy to work with (in 14 reviews)

• 5 hour shifts make it easy to work around for part time job (in 22 reviews)

Cons
  • over worked so under payed (close to minimum wage if you don't speak up) (in 50 reviews)

• And never work for a store with so many hateful comments about black people from some of the assistant managers (in 39 reviews)

1. Under paid and over worked.

Current Employee - Ast Manager in Tacoma, WA
    Current Employee - Ast Manager in Tacoma, WA

I have been working at Dollar Tree full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Can't think of one thing.

Cons

Being a current employee for dollar tree, I would like to remain anonymous. As far as the deals go, it's great. Working there is a whole different story. And it's not just the retail it's the way the company treats you. I have been an ast. Manager for 4 years now and still haven't managed to get $1.00 raise. $0.15 raise each year for all my hard work. I dedicated so much of my time to this company and they say thank you with $.15cents. I work 40hours a week, and it is not enough to support myself none the less a family. It's a Constant struggle to pay the bills. The associates at dollar tree get a standard raise! So another associate doing half the work is getting the same raise as someone like myself who is working twice as hard, taking on more responsibility; it's unfair! I work @ a very successful store, where we always strive for higher standards. It's just disappointing to know that we are underappreciated.

Advice to Management

Pay your employees better!

Showing 1 of 951 review