Domino's

Domino's Reviews

Updated Jul 30, 2014

Domino's President, CEO, and Director J. Patrick Doyle

J. Patrick Doyle

Pros
  • Great co-workers, Normally Flexible Hours, Can be a fun atmosphere to work in (in 38 reviews)

• If you need a flexible schedule, this is the job for you (in 30 reviews)

Cons
  • Unsteady paycheck, too much competition, put a lot of wear and tear on your car (in 15 reviews)

• No opportunities for advancement and never rose above minimum wage in over two years (in 25 reviews)

More Highlights

Broken

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Ann Arbor, MI

ProsDecent pay; new or updated work space

ConsBroken management structure; terrified, depressed, unhappy employees

terrible

Assistant Manager (Current Employee) Saint Augustine, FL

Prosi have nothing positive to say.

Consevery single aspect pf this job is a con

Advice to Senior Managementpay your employees more

Miserable and unfair

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsFast paced, easy to learn what you're doing. I do miss making the pizzas and other food though. That was the only good thing about it.

ConsDirty, owner was unfair and favored people and bribed them with "raises" or days off. Owner would make us use expired pizza dough and topping that sat there all day long, wings that were dried out. Would make us cheat our make line times by clearing it early so it looks "done" but when the customer comes in looking for their order, it's not even made yet. Very unprofessional workplace. Owner would make us clean the entire shop and make everything look good only when the inspector is in town. I went from a newbie CSR to Assistant Manager within a year with a .25 raise.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave random corporate inspections, or under cover inspection from a customer point of view. You'll find a lot more that way.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Withheld pay, dangerous conditions and general misery.

Team Member (Former Employee) York, England (UK)

ProsThe only things I enjoyed about working in Domino's was occasionally getting free pizza!

ConsNot once was I paid for all of the hours I worked, they once had me working under a damaged ceiling which was coming down due to the extreme weight of coke bottles placed on top of the weak floor upstairs, almost every time as I was leaving my usual 5-11pm shift I was told I HAD to stay until 1am, 3am and even 5am! On top of all this, it took 7 months after having resigned and handed in my uniform for them to officially release me from employment and send my p45.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure the area and store managers have good communication skills.

Domions

ProsNone the job was horrid

ConsEverything about the job was horrid

Advice to Senior ManagementWork harder and be more efficient

The worst franchise to work for in the central Florida area.

Shift Manager (Former Employee) Kissimmee, FL

ProsYou can get tons of hours per week.

ConsThey are very against giving raises even if you are a manager you will only get an average of a $0.25 raise. The general managers have no control over firing bad employees only the owners do. The constantly hire friends of friends that slack and call out of work constantly and end up being scheduled more hours than hard working employees and they get better pay as well. Even if you are scheduled a certain amount of hours they will almost always keep you 3-5 more hours past your time and will not offer brakes. They say you will clock out according to business but 3 hours past your schedule every day is unacceptable. There are no benefits for and hourly paid employees this includes managers. Only salaried manager get benefits but even they don't get paid very well.

Advice to Senior ManagementOffer competitive pay so people that work harder get paid for it and it will motivate others to strive to be better as well. If there has been any or multiple complaints of harassment from an employee, that person should be fired to make it a safe place for everyone to work. Pay your managers more so it is worth their time to take on the extra responsibility.

Domino's=Crap

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Baltimore, MD

Prosno pros really, unless you enjoy being a wage slave. i will say some of the people that also worked there were cool to talk to, they made working there more bearable.

Consminimum wage, under minimum wage for drivers, usually night & weekend hours, poor management. the schedule was always posted with almost no time in advance, so if you have a life outside of working there be prepared to cut into your "you" time or planned things at short notice.

Advice to Senior Managementget new management!!! could definitely use better, more hands on training as well. and pay the employees better!!! they deserve it.

Overworked, under appreciated

Assistant Manager (Former Employee) Wilmington, NC

Prosnone that I can think of

ConsAll they do is cheat the customer. They pay next to nothing, even in management and then work you at least 60+ hours a week. Could just be this franchise, but the upper management is pretty corrupt and will throw you under a bus if it makes them look good.

Advice to Senior ManagementAppreciate your employees and maybe they wont all leave! If you treat your people well, they will be loyal and help the company grow!

Good company, bad owner

Assistant Manager (Former Employee) Vallejo, CA

ProsThe only positive thing I could say is that they were able to work with my schedule and

ConsThere was no way to advance, we were never allowed to take a break unless you count folding boxes or sweeping a break, our A/C was broken and was never fixed for the 2 years I worked there, and our store manager always bragged about a bonus he was gonna get when our sales went up, while the rest of us worked our butts off and got nothing. Not even acknowledgment of how hard we were working.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you compensate your team members for their hard work and made sure your employees are even a little bit happy, it would pay off.

Worst work envoirnment

Dominos Delivery Driver (Former Employee)

ProsThe money was ok for the hours worked.

ConsPay for everything yourself. Claimed Tips. Terrible Management.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more professional, racist and offensive statements hold no weight in the workplace and are necessary.

Worked for Domino's? Contribute to the Community!