Domino's Reviews

Updated September 29, 2014
3.4

Domino's President, CEO, and Director J. Patrick Doyle
J. Patrick Doyle

Pros
  • Great co-workers, Normally Flexible Hours, Can be a fun atmosphere to work in (in 39 reviews)

• At the store I worked at the people there where easy to work with and helpfully (in 18 reviews)

Cons
  • The wear and tear on a person's vehicle can offset the benefits (in 19 reviews)

• Drivers make less than minimum wage with the promise that tips will help elevate that to at least minimum (in 30 reviews)

More Highlights

Work you like a slave and through you to the curb

Former Employee - General Manager  in  Charleston, SC
    Former Employee - General Manager in Charleston, SC

I worked at Domino's full-time for more than a year

Pros

Alot of hours, free food. decent pay, good priced benefits

Cons

Training, unprofessional, no raises, lies, no support from upper management, no help for HR person

Pay people when they are due to be paid. Its been 2 weeks and i am STILL waiting on my check. Dont make managers work 70 hr weeks on a salary of 525. understand people have other things in their life. Dont look down on people who return to school. GROW UP AND STOP CAUSING DRAMA IN YOUR STORES AND WATCHING IT ALL PLAY OUT LOSERS

Horrible environment

Current Employee - Shift Manager  in  Dalton, GA
    Current Employee - Shift Manager in Dalton, GA

I have been working at Domino's part-time for less than a year

Pros

Loved some of the crew I worked with. Customers are loyal and love seeing them.

Cons

Hours suck if you're management with small kids. If you're a new manager you'll always get stuck closing. Constant BS to deal with. Bad when GM allows drivers who smoke pot drive and then promote to shift leader.

Randomly drug test EVERY employee. Have a class with GM on time management.

not a very good experience

Current Employee - Pizza Maker  in  Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Pizza Maker in Boston, MA

I have been working at Domino's full-time for more than a year

Pros

money is not too bad

Cons

work is like slavery never time off

spend money on your people

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Not good

Former Employee - Shift Runner  in  Lawton, OK
    Former Employee - Shift Runner in Lawton, OK

I worked at Domino's part-time for less than a year

Pros

Once this was a good company to work for....once.

Cons

Non-corporate stores are run awfully. Management doesn't seem to care and because of the constant lack of employees, those who are there work what seems to be all the time. Training is done rather quickly and then its a learn as you go type of situation. Pay is awful, because it isn't a corporate store. Drivers make less than minimum wage with the promise that tips will help elevate that to at least minimum. Insiders make just minimum, and shift runners just above.

Train more efficiently to cut down on the both customer and employee complaints. Hire people who actually have the intention to stay so the employees you still have aren't constantly bringing up their slack. Pay far better than what you offer now so those you have will be more motivated to actually stay. Communicate better.

Broken

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Ann Arbor, MI
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

I worked at Domino's as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Decent pay; new or updated work space

Cons

Broken management structure; terrified, depressed, unhappy employees

terrible

Current Employee - Assistant Manager  in  Saint Augustine, FL
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Saint Augustine, FL

I have been working at Domino's full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

i have nothing positive to say.

Cons

every single aspect pf this job is a con

pay your employees more

Miserable and unfair

I worked at Domino's

Pros

Fast paced, easy to learn what you're doing. I do miss making the pizzas and other food though. That was the only good thing about it.

Cons

Dirty, owner was unfair and favored people and bribed them with "raises" or days off. Owner would make us use expired pizza dough and topping that sat there all day long, wings that were dried out. Would make us cheat our make line times by clearing it early so it looks "done" but when the customer comes in looking for their order, it's not even made yet. Very unprofessional workplace. Owner would make us clean the entire shop and make everything look good only when the inspector is in town. I went from a newbie CSR to Assistant Manager within a year with a .25 raise.

Have random corporate inspections, or under cover inspection from a customer point of view. You'll find a lot more that way.

Withheld pay, dangerous conditions and general misery.

Former Employee - Team Member  in  York, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Team Member in York, England (UK)

I worked at Domino's part-time for less than a year

Pros

The only things I enjoyed about working in Domino's was occasionally getting free pizza!

Cons

Not once was I paid for all of the hours I worked, they once had me working under a damaged ceiling which was coming down due to the extreme weight of coke bottles placed on top of the weak floor upstairs, almost every time as I was leaving my usual 5-11pm shift I was told I HAD to stay until 1am, 3am and even 5am! On top of all this, it took 7 months after having resigned and handed in my uniform for them to officially release me from employment and send my p45.

Make sure the area and store managers have good communication skills.

Domions

I have been working at Domino's

Pros

None the job was horrid

Cons

Everything about the job was horrid

Work harder and be more efficient

The worst franchise to work for in the central Florida area.

Former Employee - Shift Manager  in  Kissimmee, FL
    Former Employee - Shift Manager in Kissimmee, FL

I worked at Domino's full-time for more than a year

Pros

You can get tons of hours per week.

Cons

They are very against giving raises even if you are a manager you will only get an average of a $0.25 raise. The general managers have no control over firing bad employees only the owners do. The constantly hire friends of friends that slack and call out of work constantly and end up being scheduled more hours than hard working employees and they get better pay as well. Even if you are scheduled a certain amount of hours they will almost always keep you 3-5 more hours past your time and will not offer brakes. They say you will clock out according to business but 3 hours past your schedule every day is unacceptable. There are no benefits for and hourly paid employees this includes managers. Only salaried manager get benefits but even they don't get paid very well.

Offer competitive pay so people that work harder get paid for it and it will motivate others to strive to be better as well. If there has been any or multiple complaints of harassment from an employee, that person should be fired to make it a safe place for everyone to work. Pay your managers more so it is worth their time to take on the extra responsibility.

Worked for Domino's? Contribute to the Community!