Donnelly Communications

Updated Mar 6, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Dennis E. McMaster

The Reason "NOT" to work for just anyone.

Call Center Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Donnelly Communications full-time for more than a year

ProsOvertime offered on a regular basis, steady work and diverse clients and customers with a friendly environment.

ConsHigh turn over rate, canceling scheduled breaks for hours, complaints on violations not properly investigated, promotion of favorites not qualified, leads not knowledgeable about appointed accounts, can't find supervisors when needed and building management treats employees different than employees of other businesses.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet management that doesn't hire unqualified friends and family, train QA to evaluate calls properly, train agents again when client needs/expectations change over time so their knowledge is up to date and have building management treat employees better.

TERRIBLE

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Donnelly Communications

ProsAt least you get a paycheck

ConsThe employees are Snobs that make 9.00 an hour, and fight for signifigance

Advice to Senior ManagementClose down your company

Donnelly has transported me back to the film "Norma Rae".

Call Center Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Donnelly Communications full-time for more than a year

ProsThere are some talented, bright, intelligent hardworking employees at Donnelly, however, management overlooks them.

ConsThe management has "core values" they do not adhere to nor do they come close. They do not care about the working environment, safety or comfort of the employees. They elect not to participate in fire drills. They allow building management to relegate the employees to certain bathrooms and areas in the building.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou should promote based on qualifications rather than who you like. You should really adhere to the CORE values you espouse. You should update the equipment. You should be proactive, rather than reactive, when it comes to employee safety. Employees in positions of authority should know how to communicate effectively and understand team building methodology.

Not my cup of Tea for the pay

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I worked at Donnelly Communications full-time for more than a year

ProsPlenty of Overtime for you

Consunfriendly management
low pay
No one willing to listen

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't just promote gay or females. As a male I felt that I was discriminated against because I was a straight male. Pay your employees more, I worked with 40+ different employees with 40+ different rules and have to be able to recite the rules on command. You start your employees off at 9/hr and given tiny incremental raises.

Great place to start growing yourself as a professional

I have been working at Donnelly Communications

ProsDCI is a place where you can learn VERY quickly. It is a great place to challenge yourself without a lot of red tape to stop you from trying new things.

ConsIt is impossible for DCI to hold on to talented people. The pay is SO out of line with what I could be making anywhere else, there is little motivation to stay.

Advice to Senior ManagementRe-asses and re-align your middle management pay scales. Show them some appreciation.

Sweat shop

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Donnelly Communications

ProsSchedule flexibility. Employees are committed to the success of the company and go above and beyond. The work is never dull. Casual work environment.

ConsPay scale is VERY low for the amount of work that is expected. Round the clock business (24X7), so the workload is extremely heavy. Nobody mentions that you have to work after hours and on weekends just to keep up (when you interview). Employee turnover at all levels is VERY high - and has been for years

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat everyone with respect. Speak to ALL of your employees every day. Work harder than your employees. If you talk the talk, you should walk the walk.

Worked for Donnelly Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Donnelly Communications reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Donnelly Communications CEO Dennis E. McMaster. All 6 reviews posted anonymously by Donnelly Communications employees.