Door TO Door Organics

BEAUTIFUL COMPANY! EMPLOYEES ARE HIGH PRIORITY

Current Employee - Warehouse Packer  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Warehouse Packer in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Door TO Door Organics part-time for less than a year

Pros

I was impressed week after week how this company cares for their employees. Making sure employees are heard, happy, and even fed. The amount of food given to the employees is a really nice perk. But all of that aside, my manager and supervisor took the time every week to meet with each team member about how they were feeling. On top of that every idea, or suggestion to improve the infrastructure was taken to heart and most certainly heard. I've never been with a company that I felt so important with. The atmosphere is very social and if you are new to the city and would like some friends well I certainly found some. This company is going to go high places and fast. It's obvious that when the employees are happy the customers are too and I've never felt more spoiled by a job in my life.
    They have a very generous pay increase with every quarter's performance revue. 5% of your quarterly earnings and a raise.

The company has some really great core values and top on my list is trust, companies that place cameras on staff, and make employees clock in, and go through so much red tape to deem them worthy of anything sickens me having experienced this place. The honest and open communication makes me feel incredibly comfortable and more than willing to help the company grow. They certainly run the place like a family and its obvious with how all of them employees treat each other.

They are very quick to open the door for future positions and growth within the company. People that have worked less than a year with the right attitude and ethic have jumped to supervisor rolls lickity split.

The turnover for the company is high, and I think it's all based on the early hour shift MON-THURS and the fact that you are on your feet and possibly breaking a couple drops of sweat here or there, but its not strenuous like construction and not anything to worry about injury. It's just a right fit for some and for others its not. Nonetheless management gives there all to keep people as long as they can with incredible incentives and option of growth in the company at a fast pace.

Cons

It is hard work, labor intensive, but with a good amount of stretching there aren't problems
    Early hours, but thats up to you to decide. 4am-Noon allows for a lot of time in the day to get done with stuff and if you're part time Mon-Thurs aren't really days you want to go out anyways.

Keep doing what you're doing, It's incredible.

Worked for Door TO Door Organics? Contribute to the Community!