Doterra

Updated Jul 22, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

David Stirling

LOTS of bonuses, LOTS of room to move up. Pretty amazing company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe executive take care of the workers!! Free lunches, products, young and upbeat environment. It IS a call center and busy days are hectic but the customers are pretty awesome too. Newly built doTerra building with a cafe and gym. I'm sad I had to leave doTerra.

ConsComputer and IT issues but that's about it. New hire group every 3,4 weeks.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work!

Great College Job

Call Center Agent (Former Employee) Orem, UT

ProsThis is your typical call center job, a lot of turnover, mostly college students, flexible schedule and plenty of opportunity for advancement.

ConsNot everybody that calls in is a happy customer, but of course that's unusual in any customer service position. Doterra is really great about what they are willing to do to make customers happy.

good job while in school

Call Center Agent (Former Employee) Orem, UT

Proseasy job, flexible hours and some fun people to work with.

Conslow pay, unappreciative management and not much advancement opportunities

Advice to Senior Managementpromote those that do well instead of only promoting family/ friends

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Yummy Oils!

IPC (Current Employee) Portland, OR

Prossteam distilled, many are edible, medicinal, quality

Consshipping costs, company is growing so fast customer service is lacking

Advice to Senior Managementlower shipping cost and no member ship fees please

Frustrating company to work for

Phone Agent (Current Employee)

ProsI work with great people, I get insurance, employee discount, flexible schedule.

ConsFeel unappreciated, low pay, disorganized, disconnect between corporate and the call center.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe willing to provide the necessary tools to perform our job. Make an appearance from time to time to let us know we are appreciated. Address the culture of entitlement that exists by holding everyone to a higher standard and dismissing those that refuse to do so. There is a lot of dead weight in the call center.

High integrity company with quality products.

ProsNatural products that work just as good and ofter better than everyday products. This oils help eliminate chemicals and pharmaceuticals and other toxins in your home.

ConsInitial cost of the oils can be a lot but overall very cost effective considering you only need a drop.

Great company for IPCs

ProsProduct sells itself. Great compensation. Fun people to be around.

Consthere are no cons for this company that I have experienced.

Advice to Senior Managementkeep it up!

customer service rep

ProsGreat discount, fun staff, good perks when the team does well

Consnone, just have to understand that this IS a call-center.

Advice to Senior Managementmake training easier to follow.

No Raise & Drama Queens

Call Center Agent (Current Employee) Orem, UT

ProsSome people are decent enough or tolerable to work with. You get free stuff every month whether you care for it or not. You get money when you sell stuff to customers. (only 5% though) You can sit around since it's a call center job. People are web browsing all the time.

ConsThey provide food instead of raise. Mormonism influence.(they pray before lunch when company provides it) Favoritism.(You better be either liked or a relative of somebody to get highup. Well, if you're then you can be doing anything even if you're dumb) Too cheap to get better system to store customer info. The ghetto-est and cheapest place ever. Treated like a child. Unorganized mid-level management. Company allows mid-level management to use emotions to dictate decisions too much. Not open to new ideas from others with experience. Inadequate Training.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere's none since they won't listen. (although they tell you they want to listen to any ideas, concerns, etc) Most are not smart enough to think that money worth more than food, but I mean, really? Food for the monthly goal? It's a joke. Enjoy while it lasts.

I feel they keep bringing in food instead of giving a raise to employees

Call Center Agent (Current Employee) Orem, UT

Prosflexible schedule, work with fun and nice people

Conslow pay, treated like kids, have to dress up everyday at a call center

Advice to Senior Managementshow appreciation to employees not by bringing in food, but instead give raises. Why give 5 mL for product of month, when employees deserve the 15mL.

Worked for Doterra? Contribute to the Community!