Douglas Machine Inc.

Douglas Machine Inc. Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Vernon J Anderson

This is a great place to work.

Field Service Technician (Former Employee) Alexandria, MN

ProsThere are a lot of opportunities to advance within the company. It's a great work environment. This is an employee owned company and the stock options are great.

ConsThere are not a whole lot of cons. There are some ups and downs that come with working in the manufacturing world, but for the most part it is a good company to work for.

I like working ther a lot always learing new things

Shop Laborer (Current Employee) Alexandria, MN

Proseveryone is easy to get along with lots of teamwork. I love the hrs 4 10hr days.

ConsIt is super hot in the summertime, no air conditioning

Advice to Senior ManagementEveryone is very open to listening to ideas you have.

very exciting,the work,the customers,the workers, the level of expertise, precision, perfectionalism, and quality.

Machinist (Current Employee) Slidell, LA

Prosthe variety of work that is done, the perfecionalis, the expertise, the precision, the demand for quality, the racing, boating, and regular daily customers and the time we spend with each one to customize their need and their specific motor.

Conslong hours, the stress of perfectionalism

Advice to Senior Managementkeep up the great work !

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Overall a good place to work.

Systems Analyst/Programmer (Current Employee) Alexandria, MN

ProsBalance between work and your private life. They are very willing to allow you to come in late, take time off during the day or work odd hours to allow you to have a private life, especially when it come to your family. They have a very family friendly work atmosphere and that can be parents, kids or any relatives. Wish they would allow workers to have the option to telecommute rather than having to be physically at work everyday. I think they don't because not all jobs would work that way and they want to be fair to all employees.

ConsThe pay is the tough part of the job.

Advice to Senior ManagementReward the people that are producing and keep the experienced people happy.

Worked for Douglas Machine Inc.? Contribute to the Community!