Drake Manufacturing

Not yet rated.

Jim Vosmik

10 years of a growing global presence and stability

Production Engineering (Current Employee) Warren, OH

ProsGreat family culture, survived the recession and growing strong, strong customer service culture--not just in the mission statement. They listen to reason and the best ideas move forward. If you take responsibility and follow through, you advance. Company keeps adding customers all over the world.

ConsFast growth the last couple of years is tiring. Overseas travel is tiring--exciting but exhausting. Lots of new people that need guidance. Expectations are high all the time.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo not grow faster than you can develop your people.

Poor leadership

Controller (Former Employee) Warren, OH

ProsMany good people working there.

ConsPosition was misrepresented. Was new position but did not have discretion to operate my way as I was promised. Wanted to maintain the status quo despite promises otherwise

Advice to Senior ManagementThe President needs to take responsibility for his failure to meet the business plan and for dragging his feet in obtaining additional financing.

Worked for Drake Manufacturing? Contribute to the Community!