Dreams

Be The First To
Add Photos

Dreams President and Director Ross Tannenbaum

Ross Tannenbaum

Overall, the experience was very professional.

Senior Consultant (Former Employee)
Broward Gardens, FL

I worked at Dreams as a contractor for more than a year

ProsFast passed company, well organized and great people to work with and the experience was very interesting..

ConsAs far as I know there are none, like I mentioned this company was a very interesting company to work for.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work..

Dreams stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun

Human Resources Coordinator (Former Employee)
Northbrook, IL

I worked at Dreams as a contractor for less than a year

ProsDreams was a very good company to work for.

ConsDreams cares about his customers and his employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementDreams needs to continue to foster a place that value all (customers and employees)

Fast pace, fun, interesting and customer oriented

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Dreams

ProsGood training, continuing development, promotion from within when possible. Always interesting and a growing company. Sociable atmosphere both in and out of the office. Excellent equipment and on a whole an innovate technical development.

ConsIf there is a downside it would be that management would prefer that employees work out personal issues when problems are brought to them and are slow to get involved when quicker action would help to settle issues before they become too large to ignore.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement should take more interest when toxic personalities start to effect workflow and look at doing better screening when hiring. Don't look at just competence but if the person is a good fit for the entire office.

We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Extraordinary Growth Opportunity and Professional Development

Vice President Marketing (Current Employee)

I have been working at Dreams

ProsCorporate culture is important. Leadership has a compelling vision with a successful track record. When possible, job promotions start from within. People are challenged but given a great degree of autonomy.

ConsAs a young and fast growing company, certain systems and processes are not yet mature or well established. Due to the size of the company, benefits may not compare to larger companies that can better leverage economies of scale.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to reinforce the culture as the company grows and the number of employees increase.

Good pay but bad company ethos

Sales Advisor (Former Employee)
London, England (UK)

I worked at Dreams full-time for less than a year

ProsThe people I worked with were amazing, friendly and welcoming.

ConsThe company only cares about making sales, you have no job security

Advice to Senior ManagementShould really provide more job security and act like they care about their employees just a little

Dreams PLC

ProsCommission, Local Staff, Products, Offers, Discount

ConsManagement, Hours, HDD, Customers, IT

IT Dept is still in the Dark Ages

Somewhere In IT (Current Employee)

I have been working at Dreams full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGood and friendly people to work with. If you into sports you get to meet some athletes. Benefits are also decent.

ConsThe Information technology Department is drastically understaffed and underfunded. Systems are antiquated. With the exception of the ecommerce platform outages are frequent. When it comes to IT this company is penny wise and dollar foolish. IT management would rather save a few thousand dollars on systems that could and frequently do end up costing tens of thousands of dollars later in downtime, loss of productivity and sales. IT management is slow to recognize and adopt new technology at a very high cost to the company. Middle management is inefficient and plagued by nepotism.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn more about your IT systems. Make it known that outages and failures will not be tolerated. Ask questions about how the proposed solution or system will scale and accommodate future growth. Institute policies of promoting from within. Its cheaper and more efficient to provide training and promote employees that already know your systems than to keep hiring new people that leave in under 6 months. Learn about IT trends at companies of a similar size. Ask your IT directors / managers what these trends mean to the company. They should have a plan for evaluating these technologies. If it has already been evaluated then they should have a plan for implementation or a detailed explanation why it would not be a good fit for the company. Technology changes dramatically from year to year. Adoption or avoidance of these new technologies are often times what separate the companies that make it, from the companies that don't, from the companies that get brought out.

Can be very slow compared to other sales jobs but can be very rewarding

Birmingham, England (UK)

I have been working at Dreams

ProsGood pay and very good employee benefits and employee discounts. A very comfortable and relaxed atmosphere. A great chance to meet people.

ConsCan be very quiet depending which shop you work in, there is alwaysplenty to do within the store so the day you would never be boring.

Worked for Dreams? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dreams reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dreams CEO Ross Tannenbaum. All 8 reviews posted anonymously by Dreams employees.