Drees Homes Reviews

Conservative employer

Former Employee - Customer Care Coordinator  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Former Employee - Customer Care Coordinator in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Drees Homes full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

85 years in business, family owned. Small regional office in Indianapolis lends itself to learning and participating in many aspects of the business.

Cons

Small regional office reduces ability to promote and grow.

Great Place to Work!

I worked at Drees Homes

Pros

Working for Drees was the best job I ever had! I enjoyed the people I worked with and the management team in Irving and at the corporate office. The team in Irving are always willing to help each other succeed. The Human Resource team is great and very helpful. They focus on training their managers, which is very refreshing. Managers need ongoing training to stay fresh and effective...especially as laws change.

Cons

The only downside some might see is upward growth may be somewhat limited in smaller divisions. In offices of 20 or less, upward growth may only happen as positions are vacated. However if you're open to relocation there are many great opportunities at the corporate office. As the housing market improves Drees will be back in the forefront.

Leaders at Drees should always remember the values the company was built on and the integrity that Ralph Drees brought to the company. Integrity is always spoken and written at many companies but not often practiced. I was proud to have worked for Drees. Pass this pride down to the new hires and let them know what a great company they work for.

Worked for Drees Homes? Contribute to the Community!