Dual Eagle

5.0

Dual Eagle CEO Rick Ramos
Rick Ramos
1 Rating

Proud of the work we gave clients

Former Employee - Senior Account Manager in Miami, FL
    Former Employee - Senior Account Manager in Miami, FL

I worked at Dual Eagle

Pros

Great commissions, quick turn around of work for clients, the projects came out outstanding, prices charged to clients were competitive.

Cons

account management of clients can take away from sales prospecting. I know that it's part of a job but wasn't my personal favorite.

I saw the company grow so much while I was there, just make sure to keep it feeling like a small company.

Great company to work for

Former Employee - Account Manager in Miami, FL
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Miami, FL

I worked at Dual Eagle

Pros

They actually do amazing work and price it below what others are charging for the same stuff. Commission are WAY above the industry average. The management puts customers even before profit most of the time (not always the best for my immediate interest but was better in the long run I guess).

Cons

At the time of my employment, working from home was the only option from sales people. I have to admit that for me it was hard to work from home but that could be me.

Keep doing what your doing. The training was great and I appreciate the "customer first" stuff. It was an amazing experience and was sad to leave.