Dual Eagle

Be The First To
Add Photos

Dual Eagle CEO Rick Ramos

Rick Ramos

Proud of the work we gave clients

Senior Account Manager (Former Employee)
Miami, FL

I worked at Dual Eagle

ProsGreat commissions, quick turn around of work for clients, the projects came out outstanding, prices charged to clients were competitive.

Consaccount management of clients can take away from sales prospecting. I know that it's part of a job but wasn't my personal favorite.

Advice to Senior ManagementI saw the company grow so much while I was there, just make sure to keep it feeling like a small company.

Great company to work for

Account Manager (Former Employee)
Miami, FL

I worked at Dual Eagle

ProsThey actually do amazing work and price it below what others are charging for the same stuff. Commission are WAY above the industry average. The management puts customers even before profit most of the time (not always the best for my immediate interest but was better in the long run I guess).

ConsAt the time of my employment, working from home was the only option from sales people. I have to admit that for me it was hard to work from home but that could be me.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what your doing. The training was great and I appreciate the "customer first" stuff. It was an amazing experience and was sad to leave.

Worked for Dual Eagle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dual Eagle reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dual Eagle CEO Rick Ramos. All reviews posted anonymously by Dual Eagle employees.