Dudnyk

Dudnyk Reviews

3.5

Ed Dudnyk

Just bad

Pros

Convenient location with lots of options for lunch and good salary/title offerings

Cons

Unorganized, unprofessional, many arrogant and dishonest people, and poor business skills. Upper management is just looking to point fingers at individuals instead of taking responsibility.

Just listen to what your employees have to say instead of ignoring them and thinking they are the problem

Incredible - the people, the culture, and the vision for the future is better than anything I've ever experienced!

Pros

Dudnyk is an agency that is poised for success in the new biopharmaceutical and device world. The leadership team has created a vision that is clear and easy to get behind. They support their teams and consistently position them for success. They care about the individuals that make up the agency and set a strong example of work-life balance.

Cons

No company is perfect all the time, but this is about as close as I've seen. Of course there are always areas for improvement - sometimes we are too nice to each other and could improve our work product with a bit more direct constructive feedback. The leadership team is taking steps to ensure that the communications process is optimized - over time, I'm sure this will make Dudnyk and even stronger agency.

Continue to provide the hands-on, visionary leadership that is driving Dudnyk forward. Stay in touch with all employees and never stop providing the kind of recognition that makes everyone feel so good. Keep pushing us to do our best - being named agency of the year by PM360 and winning a "Manny" award for best professional advertising campaign of 2011 was outstanding, but let's not stop there. Let's keep the momentum going and top that in 2012!

A good ad agency experience

Pros

Good, talented people
    Interesting brands
    Skill in getting new clients
    Open to feedback from all employees
    External and internal promo work
    Work/life balance is good compared to other agencies

Cons

Review system is new and in flux still
    Job openings and personnel changes (changes to brand teams) not shared out to everyone consistently
    Some division between certain groups on a social level

Please share information about job openings and personnel changes to brand teams consistently to all Dudnyk employees. It helps us to get acclimated to change better.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Dudnyk takes pride in the work it puts out and goes far to create an environment where employees are satisfied

Pros

Quality of work, people culture, industry recognition, opportunity for career development. Dudnyk claims to do bold work and they do.

Cons

Meetings could be managed more efficiently to ensure everyone leaves with the same understanding and to reduce the need to circle back or regroup.

Nurture junior talent

Dudnyk it has given me a chance to expand my career, I am happy here.

Pros

creative freedom
    work vs. life balance
    flexibility

Cons

internal process can be cumbersome
    internal politics
    digital process

Great place to work

Pros

- Most of the employees are terrific -- smart, innovative, hard working and fun to work with.
    - People are motivated to do quality work - everyone is dedicated to pitch in.
    - Good support of work / life balance.
    - Exposure to some really creative and strategic thinking
    - Plenty of room to grow internally and work on various brands; opportunities to move around between accounts
    - People seem to be genuinely happy to come to work

Cons

The company is growing quickly and there have been some growing pains . Senior management tries to be very transparent but falls short for some.

Worked for Dudnyk? Contribute to the Community!