Duke Manufacturing

Add Photos

Jack Hake

Strict, almost prison-like environment

Sedalia, MO

I have been working at Duke Manufacturing full-time for more than a year

ProsThe administration is very fair and impartial. They treat everyone poorly, not just certain people. There's no evidence of a good ol' boys club either. The pay is good and the benefits are fair.

ConsThe work environment is extremely strict. There is very little teamwork and everyone seems to be in it for themselves. Sometimes it feels like a contest to see who can throw who under the bus the fastest.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to make your employees feel more welcome and be more supportive of things that cannot be controlled. Understand that your employees are humans and have feelings. Invest more in your employees and they will invest more in your business.

Limited job growth

Customer Service (Former Employee)
Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Duke Manufacturing full-time for more than a year

ProsStaff within the department really good, communications decent, holidays good for time off in observance of national holidays.

ConsOne sided upper management, doesn't take time to listen to employees opinions or ways to improve.

Worked for Duke Manufacturing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Duke Manufacturing reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Duke Manufacturing CEO Jack Hake. All reviews posted anonymously by Duke Manufacturing employees.