Dumoulin
www.dumoulin.com Quebec, Canada 1 to 5 Employees

Dumoulin Reviews

Dumoulin – Laval – “laval”

There have been good times and bad times but overall it was a generally good company to have worked for.

Sales Representative (Former Employee)
    Montreal, QC (Canada)

ProsAt lower to middle management, there was good communication of info, but at the higher level, there was none.

ConsCommission sales, the base salary did not keep up with inflation. As the recession hit and sales dipped,it was not easy to live on the base salary.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs this company has filed for bankruptcy protection and closed all its' corporate stores, I with those left all the best luck at your new plan.

Great place to learn and help people.

(Current Employee)

ProsDumoulin is a really respected and recognized company in Quebec.
    The people trust this company.
    Customer support and service is widely appreciated and way better than most companies

ConsThe fact of being a student lower the salary a little bit.
    Being a student seems like being a con (like if going towards a certificated would be negative, they pay you less even if you're evenly skilled compared to other employees).

Advice to Senior ManagementTake more consideration towards your employees and owe the fact that being a student does not make you worse than somebody else. I learnt more than I would have done with a student when I was an employee there (the shop is now closed, so I'm heading towards another Dumoulin shop).

Worked for Dumoulin? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dumoulin reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Dumoulin employees.