Dumoulin

www.dumoulin.com
  www.dumoulin.com

Dumoulin Reviews

CEO

There have been good times and bad times but overall it was a generally good company to have worked for.

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I worked at Dumoulin

Pros

At lower to middle management, there was good communication of info, but at the higher level, there was none.

Cons

Commission sales, the base salary did not keep up with inflation. As the recession hit and sales dipped,it was not easy to live on the base salary.

As this company has filed for bankruptcy protection and closed all its' corporate stores, I with those left all the best luck at your new plan.

Great place to learn and help people.

I have been working at Dumoulin

Pros

Dumoulin is a really respected and recognized company in Quebec.
    The people trust this company.
    Customer support and service is widely appreciated and way better than most companies

Cons

The fact of being a student lower the salary a little bit.
    Being a student seems like being a con (like if going towards a certificated would be negative, they pay you less even if you're evenly skilled compared to other employees).

Take more consideration towards your employees and owe the fact that being a student does not make you worse than somebody else. I learnt more than I would have done with a student when I was an employee there (the shop is now closed, so I'm heading towards another Dumoulin shop).

Dumoulin Photos