Dun & Bradstreet Reviews

Reset

1. Love working here!

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Greensboro, NC
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Greensboro, NC

I have been working at Dun & Bradstreet full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I have been with this company for almost 15 years and absolutely love my job. The opportunity for growth is amazing. I don't have a job, I have a career. We are on a new journey of growth and I am thrilled to be part of it! We have extremely ambitious employees and the incentives are top notch!

Cons

None, the hours are great, the friendships and people I work with are amazing and the company TRULY cares!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

2. Set up for success

Current Employee - Sales Coach in Tucson, AZ
    Current Employee - Sales Coach in Tucson, AZ

I have been working at Dun & Bradstreet full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have had many jobs in my lifetime and NEVER saw myself in a fast paced sales environment. In 2011 I moved from Atlanta GA to Tucson AZ so I could be close to my family and start a new relationship and contacted a company called Aero tech which is a job locating company to help find a new place of employment. It took a couple weeks and my recruiter (Mary) called me and said there is a great company she would like to get me plugged in with and based on my personality would be successful. Mary told me this was a sales job but to keep an open mind and if I wasn't a good fit I could come back and she will find me something else.

The day of my interview while I was waiting I sat with one of the reps and listened to the conversation and to me it didn't sound like he was selling anything just talking to a business to find out what their concerns were and fitting them with something that would help. Yes there was a cost but it wasn't a pushy type of sales conversation which I liked. I interviewed and that day was hired and started class the next week. After 2 weeks of in class training then 2 weeks of on the phone training (that was amazing) I was set on my way which was the true test of my abilities based on the training that was provided. The team and manager I worked with I always say set the tone for my success the managers and reps were ALWAYS there to help and train. I was consistently coached and set up for growth opportunity. After 7 months of hitting over 100% of my goal and making awesome money I was promoted to a coaching position to help others as I was helped by other coaches. I have been here now for 2 years I am still a coach and can honestly say this is the best job of my lifetime. I have been on many trips to talk face to face to business owners and look at every I work with as not just co-workers but as friends. The pay, the incentives, the benefits, and hours this company provides have always been top notch so if you are ever looking to get into an amazing career I strongly urge you to take a chance you wont regret it.

The one thing I wanted to share on a personal level is shortly after I started my girlfriends son was diagnosed with Leukemia. I met with my manager and explained the situation and although I didn't take a lot of time off they were always there for me to talk too and also worked with my schedule. Landin is now back to 100% because of the fact someone from the family was always there by his side and for me if they hadn't have been flexible there would have been gaps.
    Thank you Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp for being a stand up company and actually caring about it's employees I look forward to this being my home for years to come.

Cons

I have not found any flaws with the company thus far for me personally but everyone has their own opinion. If you dedicate yourself 100% and listen to the people who are successful it will be a no brainer for a strong career.

Advice to Management

Don't change the culture !!!

3. Love my job!!

Current Employee - Sales in Tucson, AZ
    Current Employee - Sales in Tucson, AZ

I have been working at Dun & Bradstreet full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I love the company I work for! They have amazing hours (no holidays and very few weekends), Great pay, good benefits that include tuition for my kids college, 401K and many more! There is a ton of opportunity to move into different types of roles as well. The harder you work the more you are compensated and that is hard to come by!

Cons

Not a ton of issues, the job is not for everyone because it's pretty stressful but what sales job isn't!

Advice to Management

The upper management is amazing the owners are very hands on, easy to talk to and attentive to the employees needs!

5. Warm Welcome, Lots To Do

I have been working at Dun & Bradstreet full-time

Pros

The company is open to new ideas and can move very nimbly when presented with something that makes sense. Folks are always looking for ways to improve how we serve the business community as well as how we do things internally.

Cons

The commute to Malibu can be difficult, especially if something's happened on the PCH. No one I've met walks, bikes, or takes public transportation to work, so if you're into conservation, you'll be disappointed.

Advice to Management

Continue to hire innovative, interesting people; they're great to work with!

6. Great Place to Work!

Current Employee - Credit Advisor in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Credit Advisor in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Dun & Bradstreet full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp provides a great place to work with a positive environment. Teamwork is enforced, energy, and the incentives are wonderful. Employees are well paid for their efforts.

Cons

No Cons to report at this time.

Advice to Management

Keep encouraging and implementing your strong encouraging management style.

7. A Great Company with Great People

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

I have been working at Dun & Bradstreet full-time

Pros

What I enjoy most about what I do is the opportunity to help small business owners and the people that I have the pleasure to work with on a daily basis. The company allows me to have a wonderful work life balance and provides awesome incentives with an excellent benefits package. They encourage ongoing education and have provided the tools to help all employees to be the very best that they can be. There are opportunities for advancement within the company with excellent and competitive compensation packages. With all of the professional benefits the cherry on top is that my coworkers are like my family. This is a great place to work!

Cons

This is for people who are looking for a challenge and an opportunity to grow personally and professionally. Self-motivated and strong willed people will have the most success. This is not for the faint of heart.

8. I think this company is amazing!!!

Current Employee - Credit Advisor in Greensboro, NC
    Current Employee - Credit Advisor in Greensboro, NC

I have been working at Dun & Bradstreet full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I learned more about how businesses operate in the real word in four weeks than I did in four years of college

Cons

Only five vacation days in first year...ugghhh

Advice to Management

You have a great place to work here and I am doing great but five days off is going to be tough. Go back to old vacation plan.

9. Exciting and unique place to work!

I have been working at Dun & Bradstreet full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great culture, awesome office environment and great people.

Cons

The commute to Malibu can be a bit of an issue.

Advice to Management

More transparency into the future plans and roadmap of the company would be nice.

10. Startup culture with big company resources and perks

I have been working at Dun & Bradstreet full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Some of the pros to working at Dun & Bradstreet Credibility include: a pretty flat organizational structure with a lot of opportunity to make an impact; a great company culture with perks rivaled only by the Googles/Apples/Facebooks/Twitters of the world; nice offices and amenities with a panoramic ocean view; activities like Field Day competitions, hackathons, office happy hours, whisky club, and on and on; access to sr. management in terms of learning from them/mentorship; a strong brand and product line to build from; lots of learning opportunities; significant growth prospects.

Cons

Honestly one of the only non-nitpicky negatives was also a positive - the office location in Malibu. It's an extra 20 minute commute each way every day for those of us who live on the West-side, although it is along one of the most beautiful stretches of coastline in California. Also parking can be rough if you get to the office after 9am or so, and the lunch options are limited and can be pricey - but many of us bring our lunch every day to save $$ anyway.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work, and share the upside with those of us who make it happen every day. Keep giving us paths to upward mobility and enough rope to either hang ourselves or step up and grow.

11. The Place to be if you can sell.

Current Employee - Credit Advisor in Bethlehem, PA
    Current Employee - Credit Advisor in Bethlehem, PA

I have been working at Dun & Bradstreet full-time (More than a year)

Pros

In my experience, this is easily one of the best employers I have ever had. I have been in the work force for over 40 years and been with many employers. This one stands out. You are given to tools to succeed. You are given the freedom to "run your business and you are given the opportunity to make money. The benefits are excellent and the perks are definitely worthwhile. The atmosphere is casual but everyone is held to a professional standard when talking to clients.

Cons

If you are not self-motivated don't waste your time. If you can't step up your productivity when needed you won't make it.

RSS Feed </> Embed