Dun & Bradstreet Reviews

Reset

1. Awesome

Current Employee - Recruiter in Tucson, AZ
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Tucson, AZ

I have been working at Dun & Bradstreet full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Work life balance is a high priority within the corporate culture. Promotions made based on performance not seniority. Work Hard, Play Hard attitude includes great compensation plan, opportunity for incentives which include trips to outstanding vacation spots in and out of the country. Fantastic training program with on going support after graduating from the classroom. Benefits that include a college education savings plan. The opportunity to help small to medium size business owners and save America.

Cons

We need more quality people to join the team. So much growing and hard to find qualified people to join our team.

Advice to Management

Keep moving the company forward and keep the lines of communication open.

2. Great company to work for. To them you are not just a "number'. You are respected and valued.

Former Employee - Credit Advisor in Greensboro, NC
    Former Employee - Credit Advisor in Greensboro, NC

I worked at Dun & Bradstreet full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great pay, positive environment, great benefits.

Cons

A little stressful at times.

Advice to Management

There's really nothing that they can improve upon.

3. Great Company to Work for Management and Staff very Supportive and Promotion Enhancement Very Reachable

Current Employee - Credit Advisor in New Tucson, AZ
    Current Employee - Credit Advisor in New Tucson, AZ

I have been working at Dun & Bradstreet full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Dun and Bradstreet Credibility Corp is really a great atmosphere to work at Management and Co workers are very Supportive in you hitting your monthly goals. Daily and Monthly incentives are very consistent and I have done a lot for our Local Community which they support 100 percent. I have been in many positions of Employment but it is very Nice to actually want to get up and go to work cause this place ROCKS!!!!!!!

Cons

I cannot really address any Cons this is the Job I applied for and this is the Job I Love

Advice to Management

Keep up the Good Work and thanks for making me feel apart of a Great Team

5. Great company with amazing incentives

I have been working at Dun & Bradstreet full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You are constantly coached into the right direction to succeed in the company. All upper management is constantly willing to work with you even if it means coming in early for one on one coaching. There are amazing incentives for a job well done such as trips, electronics, family outings, etc.

Cons

Seeing people choose to leave the company due to not seeing their full potential here

Advice to Management

Continue to push people to do their personal best

Immense opportunity for growth, professionally and personally. Take it.

Former Employee - Event Marketing Manager in Malibu, CA
    Former Employee - Event Marketing Manager in Malibu, CA

I worked at Dun & Bradstreet full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Encouraged to learn and do things independently, therefore enabling me to succeed and create opportunities for myself that would have been admittedly rare in other company environments/cultures. The company grew extremely quickly, and is still doing so, but has remained true to its startup culture that was so important to executives and only a few dozen team members that were there when opening their doors 'officially' in late 2010. It always feels like family, it always feels like a challenge, and there is always the opportunity to take a lunch/coffee break/breather on the beach by merely crossing the street in Malibu. Exceeded my expectations on entrepreneurship education and animated my passion for SMBs more than I ever could have imagined.

Cons

If you're an eastsider - full disclosure - you're going to have a troublesome commute to Malibu. That being said. A lot of team members did it for as long as they could, or still do it. Also, would have loved more leadership training - for everyone, including myself. But that being said, I'm sure if I was louder about it, or if you are loud about it - it would be at least considered, and most likely instated. In fact from what I heard, it was already in planning mode.

Advice to Management

Have more meetings with your team as a whole (I know that sounds exhausting, but not more meetings, just bigger meetings...). Re: smaller projects, find out who is doing what from the very beginning and never assume that only more senior direct-reports are aware of the entire big picture/end result. Such an amazing company, such an amazing opportunity to change the lives of SMBs forever, trust that all team members on every rung of the ladder want what you want, and each befittingly play a part just as big as the person next to them. And keep doing what you're doing, thank you for everything. I am forever obliged for what I learned, the opportunities I was given, and the positive effect that all of my colleagues have had on me in one way or another, from CEO to intern.

Good place towork

I have been working at Dun & Bradstreet full-time

Pros

Good place to work and good people

Cons

Bad hours and travel frequently

Advice to Management

none

Happy to be at DNB

I have been working at Dun & Bradstreet full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Strategically focused on big data

Cons

Attitude of some employees is somewhat distracting

9. D&B - Great Company

Former Employee - Senior Divisional Operations Manager in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Senior Divisional Operations Manager in New York, NY

I worked at Dun & Bradstreet full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great culture, training, and fast-paced promotions.

Cons

Pay was average - could be higher.

Advice to Management

Increase salaries for employees who are promoted often and are willing to relocate for the company.

Hard work, but a rewarding experience

I have been working at Dun & Bradstreet full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The training you receive here is in-depth, and the training staff is phenomenal. There are many ins and outs in the world of business credit that even as an individual with a background in finance, I had never been familiar with before working here. Hours are excellent. No work on the weekends and my evenings are free as soon as I step out of the office. If you are driven to exceed standards with a strong phone presence, a charming personality and an ability to hold a conversation, you will do well here. Doing well with this company is a very lucrative experience. Management develops a very encouraging environment and ensures that everyone feels at home within the company. The work teaches you to think on your feet more than any other position I've held. If you want a crash course in critical analysis and conversational implementation, you can't go wrong with this company.

Cons

The work you do can be taxing. Don't expect to slack at all during the day or you'll get called out on it. Working here comes with the expectation to perform and exceed goals. If you don't perform, your compensation can be impacted. While this is to be expected in any position, it can be a substantial amount of your paycheck. If you perform, this is not a concern. The work can be high stress, depending on your personality type and how you operate. Paid time off can be a hassle to work out with the managers, occasionally. Depending upon the time of year, you may have to use the negotiating skills that you learned on the job.

11. Excellent Place to work

Former Employee - Leader, Tech Ops in Short Hills, NJ
    Former Employee - Leader, Tech Ops in Short Hills, NJ

I worked at Dun & Bradstreet full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Flexible work environment, definitely rewarded the employees for working hard. The company cared about a work-life balance and understood the need to work remotely.

Cons

When I was there the technology was outdated. They outsource much of IT and a fair amount of the knowledge. It took a while to get institutional knowledge.

Advice to Management

Find a better balance between insourcing and outsourcing technical functions. For the sole purpose of driving better business outcomes.

RSS Feed </> Embed