Dunamis Healthcare

Be The First To
Add Photos

Great Company and Great Support 24/7

I have been working at Dunamis Healthcare as a contractor

ProsA great Independent company with strong ethical base and insightful knowledge of 2014 healthcare. Staff are wonderful - approachable and top level.,
A great life and career balance for all therapists and you know that you are valued.
I love working with them.

ConsTime between assignments..... so far no work 10 days.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore work please! You need more people pushing the envelope. Maybe aggressive marketing? Who am I to say anyway. You are great!!

Once in a lifetime opportunity working with the best Company

Social and PR Manager (Current Employee)
Elizabeth, NJ

I have been working at Dunamis Healthcare full-time for less than a year

ProsI have dreamed of being employed with a Company that will give me the reason of not looking far beyond my right and left side. This is the Company that will give you satisfaction not only career wise, salary wise but also the good camaradarie I am always searching. I salute the big boss of Dunamis Healthcare LLC. A very excellent entrepreneur with a very good and heart.

ConsNONE. I have not seen any. I have never experience such.

Advice to Senior ManagementCEO has always put his best ways forward, what else can I say.....

FINALLY, a company that cares about the people that work for them!!!

Recruitment and Staffing Manager (Current Employee)
Elizabeth, NJ

I have been working at Dunamis Healthcare full-time for less than a year

ProsThe owners understand the people we service. Company owned by a Therapist. They keep their word and as an employee we are bound by that and if we say it... we do it, no excuses... ETHICAL PLACEMENT AGENCY...that is a good thing, many are NOT!!!!

ConsReally none YET, maybe the benefits but other than that they are what they said they are....

Advice to Senior ManagementThanks for being accessible and REALLY having an open door policy.

Worked for Dunamis Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dunamis Healthcare reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Dunamis Healthcare employees.