Dunamis Healthcare Reviews

CEO

1. DUNAMIS and me :)

Former Employee - Payroll Manager in Elizabeth, NJ
    Former Employee - Payroll Manager in Elizabeth, NJ

I worked at Dunamis Healthcare full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I had the opportunity to be one of the pioneers of DUNAMIS. I love this Company to pieces. I have been in start up arena from 2001 to date helping Companies to build and set its footing from ground up. I am sure, this Company will make more noise in the coming years. Really proud of what we have began. KUDOS to the team!

Cons

There has to be more open communication - "2-way." The Company is growing so communication has to be at its best.

Advice to Management

More open communication and hands on to your business. Just a little bit more then it will be perfect. Communication is very important. Not just when one personnel is at fault, there goes the conversation. Have time to read short and lengthy emails and correspondences. One missed conversation will flunk the entire communication system. The Company is using remote staff, so not everyone is onsite, thus communication cannot be compromised.

2. Great Company and Great Support 24/7

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at Dunamis Healthcare as a contractor

Pros

A great Independent company with strong ethical base and insightful knowledge of 2014 healthcare. Staff are wonderful - approachable and top level., A great life and career balance for all therapists and you know that you are valued. I love working with them.

Cons

Time between assignments..... so far no work 10 days.

Advice to Management

More work please! You need more people pushing the envelope. Maybe aggressive marketing? Who am I to say anyway. You are great!!

3. FINALLY, a company that cares about the people that work for them!!!

Current Employee - Recruitment and Staffing Manager in Elizabeth, NJ
    Current Employee - Recruitment and Staffing Manager in Elizabeth, NJ

I have been working at Dunamis Healthcare full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The owners understand the people we service. Company owned by a Therapist. They keep their word and as an employee we are bound by that and if we say it... we do it, no excuses... ETHICAL PLACEMENT AGENCY...that is a good thing, many are NOT!!!!

Cons

Really none YET, maybe the benefits but other than that they are what they said they are....

Advice to Management

Thanks for being accessible and REALLY having an open door policy.

5. Once in a lifetime opportunity working with the best Company

Current Employee - Social and PR Manager in Elizabeth, NJ
    Current Employee - Social and PR Manager in Elizabeth, NJ

I have been working at Dunamis Healthcare full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have dreamed of being employed with a Company that will give me the reason of not looking far beyond my right and left side. This is the Company that will give you satisfaction not only career wise, salary wise but also the good camaradarie I am always searching. I salute the big boss of Dunamis Healthcare LLC. A very excellent entrepreneur with a very good and heart.

Cons

NONE. I have not seen any. I have never experience such.

Advice to Management

CEO has always put his best ways forward, what else can I say.....

RSS Feed </> Embed