Duplium

Updated June 28, 2014
Updated June 28, 2014
1.8

CEO

Great place to work if you had a good boss

Former Employee - Graphic Design in Carrollton, TX
    Former Employee - Graphic Design in Carrollton, TX

I worked at Duplium full-time (more than an year)

Pros

It was a clean, modern facility with up to date equipment. There was structure in dealing with the customers. Turn around dates and deadlines were good compared to places I had worked previously. Everyone had a job to do, and jobs didn't overlap like they do in small companies

Cons

I thought the way they handled getting rid of employees was horrible. I always hoped that if a boss had a problem with me, they would talk to me and discuss improvement, but that didn't happen. I had an excellent boss for most of my time there. I knew that I would not have stayed if I worked for someone else, I would not have been happy. I was happy. Then one day, literally, with one day notice, we got a new boss. I was optimistic, but he quickly didn't like me, and I soon was out of a job. I heard he was out of a job not too long later.

Keep the good employees you have. Talk to them. If problems, talk. Don't just fire as a means to get someone new and then have to start training again. I suppose if they are still in business, this business model is working for them, and they won't change.

Deplorable employer!

Former Employee - Purchasing Manager in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Purchasing Manager in Dallas, TX

I worked at Duplium full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Simply a pay check, if you have no choice!

Cons

This company has a history of simply firing employees rather than coaching and counceling us. The CEO constantly threats firing employees as a way to motivate. I'm surprised they are still in business the way they go through employees. Horrible environment to work in and in this economy it borders mental curelty.

Invest a little time in your employees and coach them rather than FIRE them!

Terrible company to work for

Former Employee - Sales in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Former Employee - Sales in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I worked at Duplium full-time (less than an year)

Pros

None that I can think of. Nice people in the administrative area.

Cons

Greedy company with little to offer. Sales reps are hired and fired, the more you sell the less likely you will stay. They will keep the customers and let you go. If you dont sell they will let you go. Lose, lose situation in a losing market with a losing company,

Work on something better then an increasing quota in a decreasing market.