Dynamic Owl Reviews

Updated May 5, 2014
Updated May 5, 2014
5.0

Michal Pisarek

Inspired, motivated and challenged ...

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at Dynamic Owl

Pros

This is a great place to work both on a professional and personal level. The founders are extremely knowledgeable in their areas of expertise and are open and willing to share that knowledge. It is a highly collaborative team atmosphere, with everyone sharing a common purpose, which is reflected in the quality of work produced. We take on interesting and challenging projects, which gets me excited to go to work morning.

Oh and it is super fun!

Cons

Dont have a single thing to say ... Oh except I need to work out more now because the founders are big foodies and im always trying new things.

Great place to work!

Current Employee - SharePoint Development Lead in Vancouver, BC (Canada)
    Current Employee - SharePoint Development Lead in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I have been working at Dynamic Owl full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Surrounded by smart people who love what they do... A very fun environment to work in. Get a chance to work with cool projects using the latest technologies and best practices!!

Cons

The elevator in the building is scary.

A great experience and a great team

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I have been working at Dynamic Owl full-time

Pros

Great company culture, everyone who works here has a great attitude and work ethic. I find that everyone here works together really well and the founders genuinely care about all the staff. It is a smaller company at the moment (10-25 people range) and everyone who works here really is a leader in their field.

The projects that we take on are projects we know we can deliver excellent results for meaning there is a lot less stress and we don't take on projects we don't have experience with. (unlike a lot of other companies i have worked for). Having said that the projects certainly are not boring.

Cons

I don't have anything to really say as a con for working here.

Welcoming, encouraging and developing

Current Employee - Sharepoint Developer in Vancouver, BC (Canada)
    Current Employee - Sharepoint Developer in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I have been working at Dynamic Owl full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Dynamic Owl is a growing company, not just in their ambitions and client list, but also for their employees. Everyone is encouraged and supported in their personal development within the company, which is something a lot of larger companies lose sight of (helping your employees advance will naturally help your company).

Cons

There are a number of packages being used to track productivity, and it takes a while to get used to updating all the respective timesheets/reports accurately (and regularly!), but once you're used to it, it becomes second nature.

Dynamic Owl Photos