Dynamic Owl Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
5.0
Michal Pisarek

1. I love coming to work every day!

I have been working at Dynamic Owl full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This is the first job I've had where I look forward to coming to work and seeing my co-workers. Everyone in the office is an inspiration and I learn something new every day! We have a "learning" culture that let's us grow and learn from past successes and opportunities for improvement. Every one works very hard, looks out for one another and our clients definitely notice. Team work and collaboration is very important and encouraged here so the end result for every one of our project deliverables is quality.

Cons

None I can think of for now! We have quick access to great coffee so that can get dangerous...

Advice to Management

Go home at a reasonable hour!

2. Passionate people doing great things

Current Employee - SharePoint Consultant in Vancouver, BC (Canada)
    Current Employee - SharePoint Consultant in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I have been working at Dynamic Owl full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Dynamic Owl really loves what it does, its clients and also looks after its staff. Unlike some other consulting companies they really try to do amazing work every single time in an atmosphere of fun and inspiration. The people are really smart and we get to work with really challenging technology

Cons

SharePoint can be challenging to work with and the founders all work like crazy which can be a bit intimidating. But honestly there are no cons to speak of.

Advice to Management

Don't be scared of growth because everyone has a feeling that the company has a really bright future.

3. Dynamic people who are great motivators!

I have been working at Dynamic Owl full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I recently been brought on at Dynamic Owl and all I can say is WOW! The founders have done a great job of creating a fun, goal orientated, dynamic atmosphere. This company knows how to take care of their employees with a strong focus on career development. It is very exciting to take on new projects while working with such versatile software. Every day is a new challenge, but the founders and CEO are there to help you every step of the way. Oh and on Friday's we have ‘Lunch and Learns' where employees get a chance to showcase what they have worked on while dining on delicious food, provided by Dynamic Owl.

Cons

None! As long as the coffee and tea don't run out everyone is happy.

5. Inspired, motivated and challenged ...

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at Dynamic Owl

Pros

This is a great place to work both on a professional and personal level. The founders are extremely knowledgeable in their areas of expertise and are open and willing to share that knowledge. It is a highly collaborative team atmosphere, with everyone sharing a common purpose, which is reflected in the quality of work produced. We take on interesting and challenging projects, which gets me excited to go to work morning. Oh and it is super fun!

Cons

Dont have a single thing to say ... Oh except I need to work out more now because the founders are big foodies and im always trying new things.

6. A great experience and a great team

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I have been working at Dynamic Owl full-time

Pros

Great company culture, everyone who works here has a great attitude and work ethic. I find that everyone here works together really well and the founders genuinely care about all the staff. It is a smaller company at the moment (10-25 people range) and everyone who works here really is a leader in their field. The projects that we take on are projects we know we can deliver excellent results for meaning there is a lot less stress and we don't take on projects we don't have experience with. (unlike a lot of other companies i have worked for). Having said that the projects certainly are not boring.

Cons

I don't have anything to really say as a con for working here.

7. Great place to work!

Current Employee - SharePoint Development Lead in Vancouver, BC (Canada)
    Current Employee - SharePoint Development Lead in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I have been working at Dynamic Owl full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Surrounded by smart people who love what they do... A very fun environment to work in. Get a chance to work with cool projects using the latest technologies and best practices!!

Cons

The elevator in the building is scary.

8. Welcoming, encouraging and developing

Current Employee - Sharepoint Developer in Vancouver, BC (Canada)
    Current Employee - Sharepoint Developer in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I have been working at Dynamic Owl full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Dynamic Owl is a growing company, not just in their ambitions and client list, but also for their employees. Everyone is encouraged and supported in their personal development within the company, which is something a lot of larger companies lose sight of (helping your employees advance will naturally help your company).

Cons

There are a number of packages being used to track productivity, and it takes a while to get used to updating all the respective timesheets/reports accurately (and regularly!), but once you're used to it, it becomes second nature.

RSS Feed </> Embed