Dynamic Research Reviews
Pros – - Work/Life Balance
- Freedom to move around into different project
- People are freindly and genuinely want to do good
Cons – - Many of the senior leaders are stuck in a 1980's management culture
- Decision making comes at a snail pace
- You are there to ensure the stock price goes up - if not, layoffs will ensue to ensure Wall Street is happy (along with those who hold stock options)
- Very slow to change even if for the right reasons
- Don't understand how to attract and retain "young" talent
Advice to Senior Management – Senior leadership needs to retire to allow for a more "dynamic" management team to come in and turn this place upsidedown for the better. I don't think the current senior management even knows what "twitter" is.....
Pros – Flexible environment , employee recognition (though only on papers)
Cons – Salary and benefits are not good. Don't care for their employees
Advice to Senior Management – Your employees are your most precious resources so please treat them accordingly not like only an instrument to make money.
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend
Pros – it was good working enviroment, good place to work good benifit and package and salary and pay and
Cons – no work from home setting, alot of compute