E-ONE

www.e-one.com

E-ONE Reviews

2.4

Peter Guile

I truly enjoyed working there.

Former Employee - Electrical Tech in Ocala, FL
    Former Employee - Electrical Tech in Ocala, FL

I worked at E-ONE full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Good People , Good wages for the Area , Good Benefits , At the time I worked there a Privately held Company from New York City was taking over the company. E-One was faltering and was sold for a Paltry 8 Million Dollars the last I had heard ( but may not be right ) but 1 80 Million + world wide company being sold so cheaply got a lot of ears. But I understand that the Company is beginning to turn around. But has lost a good deal of the Fire Apparatus Market. I did along with most Employees enjoyed working there

Cons

forced overtime , at times overbearing Supervisors , and finger pointing, There were times that you never knew where one stood. You could be transferred ,laid-off or down right fired. the Company could always come up with a reason to be rid of someone if they rubbed the Supervision wrong or when an Employee tried to right a wrong the Supervisors to Plant Managers would circle the wagons and take care of the ( Disgruntled ) Employee or Employees.

Last I heard , they need to act as a team with their Superiors and the Employeed people under them.

They Do Not value their hourly employees!

Current Employee - Manufacturing Tech II in Ocala, FL
    Current Employee - Manufacturing Tech II in Ocala, FL

I have been working at E-ONE full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good health, dental, vision, and life insurance plans. Also have a good retirement plan.

Cons

They Do Not give annual raises (it will take 2 or 3 years to receive a very minimumal raises).
    They Do Not pay for performance (if you work hard, do extra, make improvements for the company they do not care, its the same as if you slack off).
    They need better management and human resource management.

If you don't have good employees with high moral, they Do Not care about the product or company's well being either. Its a two way street.

Needs to Work on Its "People Skills"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ocala, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ocala, FL

I worked at E-ONE

Pros

Good quality and good offering

Cons

Employees are not valued. Employees feel the company is using the current economic conditions to take advantage of them. The availability of other employment options is exploited by management -- "if you don't like it, go somewhere else."

It's time to survey employees about working conditions and begin working to create a better working environment. The employees are your most valuable asset.

Great product, lack of leadership.

I worked at E-ONE

Pros

Interesting product. Product helps to save lives

Cons

Lack of good leadership at the top.

Listen to the people on floor.