E-ONE

E-ONE Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Peter Guile

I truly enjoyed working there.

Electrical Tech (Former Employee) Ocala, FL

ProsGood People , Good wages for the Area , Good Benefits , At the time I worked there a Privately held Company from New York City was taking over the company. E-One was faltering and was sold for a Paltry 8 Million Dollars the last I had heard ( but may not be right ) but 1 80 Million + world wide company being sold so cheaply got a lot of ears. But I understand that the Company is beginning to turn around. But has lost a good deal of the Fire Apparatus Market. I did along with most Employees enjoyed working there

Consforced overtime , at times overbearing Supervisors , and finger pointing, There were times that you never knew where one stood. You could be transferred ,laid-off or down right fired. the Company could always come up with a reason to be rid of someone if they rubbed the Supervision wrong or when an Employee tried to right a wrong the Supervisors to Plant Managers would circle the wagons and take care of the ( Disgruntled ) Employee or Employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementLast I heard , they need to act as a team with their Superiors and the Employeed people under them.

They Do Not value their hourly employees!

Manufacturing Tech II (Current Employee) Ocala, FL

ProsGood health, dental, vision, and life insurance plans. Also have a good retirement plan.

ConsThey Do Not give annual raises (it will take 2 or 3 years to receive a very minimumal raises).
    They Do Not pay for performance (if you work hard, do extra, make improvements for the company they do not care, its the same as if you slack off).
    They need better management and human resource management.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you don't have good employees with high moral, they Do Not care about the product or company's well being either. Its a two way street.

Needs to Work on Its "People Skills"

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Ocala, FL

ProsGood quality and good offering

ConsEmployees are not valued. Employees feel the company is using the current economic conditions to take advantage of them. The availability of other employment options is exploited by management -- "if you don't like it, go somewhere else."

Advice to Senior ManagementIt's time to survey employees about working conditions and begin working to create a better working environment. The employees are your most valuable asset.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great product, lack of leadership.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsInteresting product. Product helps to save lives

ConsLack of good leadership at the top.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to the people on floor.

Worked for E-ONE? Contribute to the Community!