E-Z-GO

Updated Jul 11, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Kevin Holleran

Great organization, I am an "EZGO"er for life (as long as they will have me).

Engineer, ISC (Current Employee) Augusta, GA

ProsLove the environment. Great people to grow alongside and bounce ideas off of and interactions among departments is very professional and clean. Alot if not all of the Senior Leadership Team members are very open and down to earth. Lots of opportunities for internal promotions.

ConsThere are certain positions occupied by folks who seem to have gotten there based on seniority. However as the company grows, that con is definitely becoming less and less apparent.

Advice to Senior ManagementWe could differentiate our product offerings more boldly. All in all though management is doing an excellent job of promoting growth. Very professional and down to earth folks in SLT.

Dont work here

Team Member (Former Employee) Lawton, OK

ProsThere is no positive i can say.

ConsI had a work scheduling issue come up after several times to the manager to fix it i was forced into quiting

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your employers like they are people and try caring about them

Chaos

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsOlder employees are very good here. Very loyal, and they hope management will achieve better results and greatly improve communication, but they do not speak up.

ConsManagement is weak at best

Advice to Senior ManagementRetire

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

It is a physical job

Assembler (Former Employee) Augusta, GA

ProsWell, it's very beneficial, and they have a cafeteria with the bests cooks ever

ConsThe shifts you work may be outrageous. It's alot of chemicals.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to get in good with the authority...it can make your job that much easier

Good company with great coworkers

Value Stream Product Role (Current Employee) Augusta, GA

ProsGreat coworkers, family feel, seems to be turning around after a tough period. I don't agree with bitter, negative comments on here about Kevin Holleran and Mike Parkhurst. They are talented, respectable leaders.

ConsValue streams create silos at times, some Director/VP level associates are not ready for prime time. Need to take product quality a little more seriously.

Advice to Senior ManagementHaving a customer focus is good, but you are still a little too sales driven (vs brand driven). Get more strategic/less tactical if you want to take it to the next level. Let people execute and hold them accountable. SLT is too involved in daily issues.

Great Company, Great Experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat people and very relaxed work environment.

ConsAugusta is not the best location

A means to an end, good ideas but micromanagment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosgood products, colleagues nice, busy days, time flew by

ConsMicromanagement, not giving credit for ideas, long days, busy work

Advice to Senior ManagementDetermine if micromanagement is worth losing good people

Historically, a good company with good people

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Augusta, GA

ProsEmployees still care about the customers.

ConsCorporate arrogance alienates good customers.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe customer will always be King.

Great Place to Work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Augusta, GA

ProsFast-paced, plenty of opportunities to learn and progress professionally, mostly good leadership, although a couple of senior leaders could use some help in learning how not to treat their subordinates. New strategic vision fosters hope that the company will quickly recover from the slump caused by the recession.

ConsFrequently long hours, but that's job security, right?

Advice to Senior ManagementKudos on taking the company in a new direction.

E-Z-GO Work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Augusta, GA

ProsGreat people in the trenches mostly. A few duds but they are usually promoted out of the way. Very friendly workforce. Very helpful to new comers. It is possible to succeed within this company

ConsPolitics among the senior leadership team. Odd, badly communicated decisions by upper management that appear to harm the bottom line. Failure seems to be rewarded here. If there are dsign failures on a given platform the future success of those responsible is assured. The bigger the screw up the higher the promotion for the offending individual.

Advice to Senior ManagementRecognize the value in what people in the trenches have to say. They are the one's making money for you.

Worked for E-Z-GO? Contribute to the Community!